Since PES 2008, this forum has been almost empty...!

BLaZiNgSPEED

League 1
25 August 2007
London, UK
Manchester United
What I also noticed is that since we have PES 2008 these forums have been almost empty, DEAD! No one visits these forums or hardly posts, which is sad:((

Before when there was PES 6 I remember this forum was flooded with many, many forum members (PES gamers), atleast like 10-20+ people viewing the forum.

Now only like 2 or 3 view the forum, which is also very sad, sometimes 0, and this same applies to the official PES 2008 forum. I guess the hatred towards PES 2008 is the cause of this If there were more pes lovers it would mean more members in the forum, but I guess thats not happening.

Less people are visiting the forum due to the hatred towards PES 2008! People arent playing PES 2008 that's why they have nothing to discuss about. unlike FIFA 09 forum there are much more 5 to 10+ people viewing the forum on the PC version of the game.

The day more people are going to vist this forum will indicate that that PES game is lovely, good and eye-catching! When you see less people viewing the forums it would mean that PES game is useless, horrible, nothing to discuss about, etc

well that just shows the progress konami has made in the last 2 years...
im still at pes6 and im not sure if pes2009 is good enough to make me change

What I also noticed is that since we have PES 2008 these forums have been almost empty, DEAD! No one visits these forums or hardly posts, which is sad:((

Before when there was PES 6 I remember this forum was flooded with many, many forum members (PES gamers), atleast like 10-20+ people viewing the forum.

Now only like 2 or 3 view the forum, which is also very sad, sometimes 0, and this same applies to the official PES 2008 forum. I guess the hatred towards PES 2008 is the cause of this If there were more pes lovers it would mean more members in the forum, but I guess thats not happening.

Less people are visiting the forum due to the hatred towards PES 2008! People arent playing PES 2008 that's why they have nothing to discuss about. unlike FIFA 09 forum there are much more 5 to 10+ people viewing the forum on the PC version of the game.

The day more people are going to vist this forum will indicate that that PES game is lovely, good and eye-catching! When you see less people viewing the forums it would mean that PES game is useless, horrible, nothing to discuss about, etc

mate this forum has become a fifa forum hehe but jokes aside the majority here prefer fifa now. the fifa section is the most popular sub forum here atm

All the activity is still with pes6, modded to the max it totally destroys pes2008. Just hope pes2009 can take its crown. If not we'll be hoping konami dont cut evo 6 servers, i can't see them keeping it running for another year even if pes2009 is total disaster.

Back
Top Bottom