1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Simoncelli's Passed Away

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Kanouté, 23 October 2011.

1. Kanouté

Kanouté #NewEra

26 April 2008
  2. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Very sad :(

The Lecce fans today clapped instead of stayed in silence, and all the Milan players had armbands because he was a Milan fan.

3. The_Special_One

The_Special_One I like Unicorns

17 August 2007
    Cascais
    Estoril | Knicks
    Shocking news. :(

When I heard this this morning I couldn't believe. RIP SuperSic.

Offtopic: I also heard about the earthquake in Turkey and I immediately remembered of you Kanouté. Hope things are ok my friend.

4. Kanouté

Kanouté #NewEra

26 April 2008
    It happened in Van and Bitlis provinces that are in the east side of Turkey, its preliminary magnitude is 7.2 and it is said that there were very big damage on many buildings including houses, hospitals, student dormitories etc. I have an elder sister who's working in Bitlis province as a teacher, thank God we could reach her and she said they strongly felt it but she was fine but I'm afraid the number of deaths and injured people will increase by coming hours.

I and my family are living in Ankara which is far away from the region the eathquake has happened in. So, no worries for us, my friend. :)

5. matherto

matherto 12 Times

13 October 2004
    St. Helens, Merseyside.
    Manchester United
    RIP to Marco, he was a truly exciting young racer, definitely had a good future ahead of him.

Feel sorry for Edwards and Rossi as well, they'll have to live with being caught up in the accident that killed him. They couldn't do anything about it so they shouldn't feel any blame but certainly they'll be hurting as well.

6. Ronaldinho_23

Ronaldinho_23 Premiership

11 February 2007
    Spain
    Fc. Barcelona , Juventus
    horror...

R.I.P Sic

7. Baxter

Baxter International

23 August 2011
    RIP Marco

8. Jamezinho