Simon Jordan

Cloud1863

Premiership
10 December 2004
Stoke City
Now is it just me or does anyone feel this man is an arrogant arse. Anytime I see him he makes me deteste him even more, I'm glad Dowie left and done him over I only wish AJ done it last season and Im sure he regrets not doing it. I think he should stop living in a tanning salon and get rid of his 80's slickback then go buy a football side in wales cause thats about as much as he is worth.

I have never liked the bloke, he is that far up his own arse I am surprised we can hear him speak

i like Simon Jordan he is a man of principal why shouldnt he sue Dowie he's lost out on £1million he could put back into HIS club

did you know the money he gets from his Column in the observer every penny goes to a childrens charity top bloke

I personally can't wait for Dowie to be sued. You could see trouble was brewing at that first press conference, he left him go and waived his right to compensation because he believed Dowie when he said he wanted to be up noth with his family.

Then he moves to charlton, a job he was heavily linked with and was SJ even commented that " I will be very disappointed if Iain takes the job, however he is entitled to work. If in six or twelve months time the charlton job is available then fair enough."

So why is Simon Jordan to blame, because he is a projected "a-hole" by the media that he is allowed to be lied to? Thats really silly imho, I believe Simon Jordan implicitly when he says that he let him leave his contract early and waived the compo for the good of Iain Dowies family.

Its very sneaky of Iain Dowie, top bloke and good manager. I actually believe he looks worse than Jordan this week

Jordan does look a bit of an arse in terms of his salon tan and highlights, but is completely in the right. The guy is as good as his word, hates agents, etc. He said when Palace went down AJ wasn't for sale, who actually believed him? He wasn't sold! He said it'd take a massive offer to sell AJ when Palace didn't make the EPL this year, he got £8.6m for a second-flight player, who while in the Premiership relied on a lot of penalties for his goals.

If you're a Crystal Palace fan then Jordan is doing a smashing job. He takes no shit and that makes him good in my book, dodgy tan or not. ;)

Good spot ClassicD, how did he manage to get that much for AJ?

Perhaps the charlton board though they could get away it becuase of this sudden windfall!

Back
Top Bottom