Signing players

Faz

Balondero
16 December 2007
Liverpool
Well i really wanted to sign Keisukie Honda (Japan) but when i looked in the player search under japanese players he wasnt there! Then i thought because he plays for a club in Japan! HE SHOULD STILL BE AVAILABLE THOGUH SHOULDNT HE?! So annoying, loads of players in international teams cant be bought cuz of that.
Unless you register them to a team before you start your master league.
Please tell me i am wrong and there is a way to be able to obtain players that dont play for any clubs in the game, but that do play for their international teams in master league.

If there is please let me know, and i dont mind starting a new master league to do that.
But i want an easy route, i dont want to have to sign loads of players to fake teams (fake as in not who they really play for) and take ages + ruin the game a bit.

Hey there,

Yeah you should try a patch from the community which adds all the proper kits / teams and transfers. Honda and lots of new players are available. Download this patch here - http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55733

Follow all the instructions, if you have any questions feel free to ask. You can start a master league without the rubbish players and the current club teams (e.g. Messi at Barca) so it's fun from the start if you like?

btw you should find Honda playing for CSKA Moscow :P

Hey thanks.
I will install it :) Is it meant to be that big? part 1 already 100MB lol.

Also does it change some of the normal players at all? Like this other patch i had it replaced members of the mexico squad with re-made players, that looked so shit.
And how can i keep my become a legend / masterleagues etc because it says to install it fresh i.e. to re-install pes and then install the patch?

Cool mate, i just found it.
It says "many new faces - aguero etc..."
I dont want new faces for players that actually look real like aguero, do they mean theyve changed the faces??
This other patch did that and they looked so shit lol.

They have changed the faces to make them look more real. Sometimes players grow beard or change their hair...the patch updates these things for example. They looks better, I promise! They even added new faces which weren't in the game before...

You won't need to create any players or add players to teams - most new transfers are done & international squads are correct. Mexico for example has a proper face for J.Hernandez, and has Torrado's new short hair cut.

The patch will break your old ML and Become a Legend, can't stop that...but the patch is worth it. It feels like a new game. :)

Back
Top Bottom