1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Sidestep move; volleys on 360

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by Franco74, 12 January 2007.

1. Franco74

Franco74 Non-League

27 June 2006
    So I just downloaded pes 6 on the 360 and I love the gameplay.

However I can't figure out how to do that sidestep move that happened automatically on pes 5

nor do I know how to move when my player is vollying for position on balls in the air - it was r2 on pes 5

thanks

2. bugsbunny14

bugsbunny14 Non-League

2 January 2007
    hi shadow2k ,

from the manual

sidestep: to move at right angels to the current direction of movement press the (RT) button , then immedietly press the directional pad 90 degrees in either direction .

vollying for position on balls in the air : hold the (RT) button and use the directional pad to to position the player to meet the ball .

one more tip : to regain control of your player after you play him a through pass ( usually when u play a through pass the receiver player run after the ball automatically and you can't control either his speed or direction ) just press (RB) and (RT) simulataneously to regain control of the receiver player movement and speed .

Last edited: 31 January 2007