Sick of cutbacks and inter

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least cutbacks are less effective in PES6 compared to previous versions.

I think the worst mistake Konami ever made was with PES4: the chip shot (square + R1). THAT was boring.

'cutbacks are not cheating, just boring' i'd agree with that statement, although football is sometimes about grinding out a result.

At least cutbacks are less effective in PES6 compared to previous versions.

I think the worst mistake Konami ever made was with PES4: the chip shot (square + R1). THAT was boring.

that was cool, I seriously owned in that version and not only because of the chip shot. You could pass it around brilliantly with virtually any team. I could win with every weak team online.

Now you can't :(

The point of this post was you know people are gonna choose a top side no matter who you choose and from the off the run the wing and then cut it back, i mean that is boring why not try for a 30 yard screamer add some variation to the game. I dont care if i lose i`ve lost more than i`ve won but i don`t care as long as i have a good game. If these people are soooo good then choose a weaker team and then see how you do. You should be able to choose a star rating for your teams when you create a room.

I don't agree that inter is the best team in the game as barca is clearly better than it. Henry has higher stats than adriano and more expensive so i don't think that he is the most overrated!

GO INTER!!!!

I don't agree its good to play as Inter, no skill is required to pass round or score good goals, all the players are overrated.

Now, onto Angola. Slow passes, slower tempo to games, harder to shoot and score any type of goal. A real challenge which requires skill.

GO ANGOLA!!!!

well adriano is defintely not the best player in the game, henry/shevy/ronaldinho first 3 that come to mind, i wudnt personally pick any of inters players in a dream team (talking in PES terms here) and cutbacks can be boring, but you leave 3 defenders against 3 attackers why wud u do anything but pass your way to the goal? stay with the attacker on the wing dnt challenge and then just either stand up or slide on the line, that way the goalie doesnt come towards the attacker, and a passing is blocked off. it's really not that hard. Most people play with Inter/Barca /Chelsea/Brazil because of the gap between them and lower teams, i play with Real Madrid or Arsenal myself and personally don't like lower down teams, as i prefer playing games where theres as much talent on the pitch as possible, same as watching games on tele non? Now cheating formations? cmon! clutching at straws for excuses now

Cutback goals = NO DEFENSIVE SKILLS first learn to make some good formations after that no one can make a cutback goal!

Shut up, anyone can have a cutback scored against them.
You saying that and posting a pic of Adriano in the other thread just proves you are one of these twats we don't like who uses Inter and cutbacks.

Cutbackers should get a life and play the game properly.

Shut up, anyone can have a cutback scored against them.
You saying that and posting a pic of Adriano in the other thread just proves you are one of these twats we don't like who uses Inter and cutbacks.

Cutbackers should get a life and play the game properly.

You should learn to defend and not wanking like a child!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom