Shrek Rooney, you are UGLY!

You could generalize like that about every countries women.

You obviously prefer women with long legs, big tits and fat arses. I don't. I prefer slim athletic women.
Let's just agree to disagree.

Back on topic. Rooney is ugly ;)
who said japanese girls are slim ? look well man , it's the opposit they are fat , have short legs and falling ass , they look vertical from the side and have no form from the front . and
that's just the body part , I didn't say any thing on the face and the theeths especially :lol:
can you tell me why the girls in the manga look like european ones ?
I've been living in many countries and it's just being honnest to say in japan there is a low percentage of beautifull girls compared to other countries I've been in .
it's not about agreeing or disagreeing , it's about being honnest . I'm not saying all the japanese girls are ugly , I know cute ones of course but it's rare to find some . even in fashion magazines there are many ugly ones , in france such girls would never get a chance to pose in magazines .

@pogoss
i think everyone has his own taste you see they are ugly but other one see they are good i mean girls like clothes everyone have spacial taste well i don't like Japanese, i don't like Blondes too .. please no one respond me (in English?) :lol:

@pogoss
i think everyone has his own taste you see they are ugly but other one see they are good i mean girls like clothes everyone have spacial taste well i don't like Japanese, i don't like Blondes too .. please no one respond me (in English?) :lol:
I'm not talking about taste matter , I like japanese girls . I'm just saying that in the street there are not many girls a japanese guy whould find pretty . the famous japanese girls are indeed pretty , if I thought they weren't I'd say my taste is different but no it's not the case . most girls are so unlike the famous ones mate .

He does have a point, Japanese girls don't really have arses. And generally have small tits.

But then they are really cute, and love western men :p

OMG!
I bet you are a man. And you say another man is ugly, soo.... does that mean you call some pretty and sexy?

As a matter of fact, i do find quite a lot of men pretty and sexy

Are you Bi then Gerd?

Do you prefer ab's or a good set of tight butt cheeks????

que dites-vous ?
je parle avec " el diego" je suis un peut faible en francais je le metrisse pas et je veux donner une ider mai je trouve quil a une petite servelle il cherche tujour joue l'intersant d'avoire crier des probleme mai il es tres faible dans cet mission aussi

Last edited:
Are you Bi then Gerd?

Do you prefer ab's or a good set of tight butt cheeks????

I'm not aware of being bi, but who knows i might come out of the closet in the future...
I prefer tight butt cheeks for men and women.

For women i prefer small breasts, as a matter of fact i like Japanese women but south chinese women are even prettier...

The city with the most beautiful girls in the world is Shanghai.

I'm not aware of being bi, but who knows i might come out of the closet in the future...
I prefer tight butt cheeks for men and women.

For women i prefer small breasts, as a matter of fact i like Japanese women but south chinese women are even prettier...

The city with the most beautiful girls in the world is Shanghai.
you have good taste :mrgreen:
ps : the guys who pretend not being able to say a man is handsome and another is ugly are being hyppocrites . you don't have to be bi to for that .

I like to stick my tongue deep in men's arses. Especially SonyGoals!

user1093_1156251240.jpg

By far.

I'm with Marukomu on this one. I lived in Japan for a year and ofcourse there were some ugly girls but heaps of beautiful ones too, they also have pretty wikid fashion there too.

well that's assuming that people just like good looking people even if they are utter twats. If that is the case, our society is doomed.

you have good taste :mrgreen:
ps : the guys who pretend not being able to say a man is handsome and another is ugly are being hyppocrites . you don't have to be bi to for that .

i cna certainly say a guy is ugly, but i will never comment that i think a bloke is handsome...

Come on Csaunders, surely you will find some blokes handsome...

do women really care what he looks like ??? fame and money cover his looks easily so i don't think he gives a shit

Back
Top Bottom