SHOW OFF YOUR CARS "ORIGINAL ONLY"

Gareth, they were taking the piss out of you, I read the whole thread and I don't like this. PM me if you want to talk about it mate, I mean that.

joostebrood to tell you the truth pal, i started thinking he was JOKING when he said he got a few car's that's why i asked him were did he get it.

Stringer Bell said:
Here's my Mercedes S500L - AMG that i got six months ago.

I've got a few cars, this ain't my best one, this a car i drive around for the fun of it...like when i'm going to park or something.

If your older than me and your not driving a car of this standard, you best burn your car, you're disgrace!

I just feel a little bad for you. You seem like a nice guy and I think it's not nice of others to take the piss out of you.

fd1972uk said:
300px-Tallbike.jpg

As you'll see the added height results in no more of those dirty trouser bottoms when riding through puddles. Also with the elevated position viewing is greatly increased.

£29.00 - 2nd hand/arse - E-Bay.

FD

Rofl, i bet thats peter crouches!

matherto said:
no, I just mean any stripers on any car (apart from say a Ford GT or Dodge Viper where they are factory-fitted options)

I think any stripes on car's look fuking shit:lol: except the ford gt:shock: they look great on them.

bigstuie, you should be extremely proud of yourself mate. Don't worry about some of the comments here pal, those guys didn't showcase their pride and joy. None of that matters. Anything that gives you happiness is the most important thing.

thanks for the positive reply's i worked hard for that car and at 19 a 15,000 car isnt bad but ,am gonna to leave it to my sister
so i know it will be looked afta when im gone,
"wonder if they have ferarri's in heaven lol"

here it is my brand new jewel.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

i was looking for "her" since i was 18, and last month i found an idiot who was selling her for 14 thousand euros..... still can't believe it (:lol: )

by now it's a mess.... the engine is gone, tires, suspensions, clutch... it will need a lot of work... but in 1 month it will be like new! :D

it's a alfa romeo "duetto" spider ('1969)

those picture are taken from the web, as my duetto is almost unrecognizable at the moment (:mrgreen: ).... but in a couple of weeks she will be exactly as in theese pictures :D

as Clarkson said 'you can never be a true petrolhead until youve experienced owning an Alfa'

I'm sure she's still gorgeous as she is, but if you're restoring her to look like the car in those pictures, then I might have to change my pants after seeing the end result

yep, i remember i read an interview where he said something like this...
if i do remember well, he's not exactly an "alfa lover" :D

btw i don't think i can be considered a petrolhead, as this is my first car.... at least the first a buy with my money. my previous car was the "145" my father gave me when i was 18..... 9 years ago..... During this 9 years he had 3 cars......i'd say he's a true petrolhead :lol:

now he drives a brand new "brera" 2.4 200 cv...... that lucky bastard :lol:

Back
Top Bottom