Should we have someone playing in the "any" position on Diva Hat 5v5?

Should we have someone playing in the "any" position on Diva Hat 5v5?

• Total voters
D

DagsJT

Yay or nay? Or don't mind? Though it'd be better if you could give a yes or no :)

This is a democracy ;)

I believe that FUCK YEAH is winning :D

Bitter, you and Paul were suppose to be on my side. :(
Don't give in to the Infadels.

lol, i'm not matey. if you read what i have posted in the 5v5 thread, i did say that i would be happy to play both, but just gave my opinion on why the cpu doesn't work so well

i honestly don't mind, will give either a go, maybe mix it up a bit

Bitter, you and Paul were suppose to be on my side. :(
Don't give in to the Infadels.

LOL damn public polls!!

I really cannot decide Becanes - I prefer the involvement of no 'any', but agree the AI mistakes just suck ass.

I'm like 55% no 'any', 45% 'any' - its close!!

We very rarely have 10 people though, I can probably count the amount of nights we've had 10 people on one hand. And I play the majority of the nights.

We very rarely have 10 people though, I can probably count the amount of nights we've had 10 people on one hand. And I play the majority of the nights.

Well why don't we make it an effort to have 10. If we organized it a little bit better I think we can have it. Say we pick a night (Tuesday night) where we decide we are playing 5 v 5 at 9pm. Now everyone will know there is a certain time to play.

It's still not good enough on any even with 5v5 imo, you're just waiting on the CPU to make a stupid mistake :(

Back
Top Bottom