Should they replace Classic Players to Hot Prospects?

Messi82

Non-League
29 April 2007
It would be great if there would be unlocklables talents like Kerlon,Alexandre Pato,Ninis and all the hot young guns.

I was excited about classic teams years ago but now they seem to be totally useless.

Although kerlon is in pes6 and pato is in jlwe2007cc and adu has been in the game for ages i totaly subscribe with your idea!!

i think they should keep the classic heroes but add a department for new promising players that are in the verge of emerging!!

but not like the way they do it now, all scrambled!! they should separate... like all the classics ordered by nationalities, and all the promising the same! not all messed up like the current games!

:) cheers!!

it is totally joke that some Maradona`s and Pele`s come in Master League as a new players. It pisses me off..

My idea is that Konami try to get all the hottest prospects to game and reborn-players are NOT Pele`s,Maradonas and Zidanes!

The reborn thing is necessary for the game unless you have a precise number of years for the ML because at some point you'll have every players getting old and something will have to be done.

Atleast PES6 has some real young talents like Nuri Sahin, Kerlon, Dos Santos, Micah Ricards, Vanden Borre, Kompany, Aguero..

Maybe 2008 there is Bojan Krkic, Kostiris Ninis, Alexandre Pato..

Back
Top Bottom