Should I Go For It?

J

Jez

Hello everyone first post, hope everyone is ok :)

I am an avid pro-evo fan just love it.

Have been reading about how the new Winning 11 coming out etc am itching to play. Just have a few questions which i hope you good guys can help :)

1)Is Winning 11 Pro-Evo 5 or do they change stuff, if so is it best to just wait for pro evo os getting winning 11 just basicly getting pro evo early?

2) What will i need to play a Jap game i have an older original PS2's the bigger one's?

3) Wont everything be in Jap? How do i put a patch onto my PS2 i only have a maxdrive, which i used on Pro-Evo 4 for the names and teams etc?

Think thats it, thankyou.

Cheers \\:o/

do you have a dvd burner?, you can learn to patch the iso (image) of your winning eleven to patch it to english credits to fernando for his excellent work

Thankyou guys, have not decided might just wait for pro-evo :S

You should justg et Pro Evo if you duno how to patch and if your console isnt chipped as it might just be a waste of money especially when PES5 is out in 2months or so.

Swap Magic can come in use for other things though so it's not a waste of money completely.

When will WE 9 be out for PC? :roll: I haven't found any information about it from the internet. If it isn't clear yet, then someone may tell me when did the previous versions come out...

Jez I'm getting my swap magic discs probably tommorow so I'll let you know of my feelings on whether it's worth waiting or not - this is coming from someone that only uses his PS2 very occasionally for anything other than PES/WE (fight night, GTA etc - and these experiences are shortlived in comparison to PES/WE sessions).

:)

Pekil6ust said:
When will WE 9 be out for PC? :roll: I haven't found any information about it from the internet. If it isn't clear yet, then someone may tell me when did the previous versions come out...
I've read as late as October-november and follows PES4 trend so I wouldn't be surprised.

Hahah so you dont get jealous and eager watching some of us blast them in the goals thread :p

I don't really think the replays do the game justice - it doesn't look 'right', so no not really :P

PES5 is gonna be good because they are gonna just tweak all the little bugs right?
Same with International/FE, i think!

Dunno .. Maybe a Sign saying that WE6 was the best thing in WE :D :D :lol:
I like WE6 the most as i said :)

Yea, they will fix the bugs and then add even more so we have to keep buying the next WE/PES.

Back
Top Bottom