1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Should I Go For It?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Jez, 9 August 2005.

1. Jez

Jez Guest

Hello everyone first post, hope everyone is ok :)

I am an avid pro-evo fan just love it.

Have been reading about how the new Winning 11 coming out etc am itching to play. Just have a few questions which i hope you good guys can help :)

1)Is Winning 11 Pro-Evo 5 or do they change stuff, if so is it best to just wait for pro evo os getting winning 11 just basicly getting pro evo early?

2) What will i need to play a Jap game i have an older original PS2's the bigger one's?

3) Wont everything be in Jap? How do i put a patch onto my PS2 i only have a maxdrive, which i used on Pro-Evo 4 for the names and teams etc?

Think thats it, thankyou.

Cheers \\:o/

2. nike121

nike121 Guest

do you have a dvd burner?, you can learn to patch the iso (image) of your winning eleven to patch it to english credits to fernando for his excellent work

3. Tashan

Tashan Non-League

4 August 2004
    1 It basicly is just pro evo 5 but when pro evo 5 comes out there will be the newly premoted teams and kits for the season 2005/06 and mabye slight changes

2 Lots of methods when i had a old ps2 i used swap magic and a slide card which you can buy from here
    http://www.memtechsolutions.net/pro...id=92&osCsid=4bb16682c8421afdb1c77e5d611274a1

3 It will be in jap but there are plenty of guides around which shows you how to patch

4. Jez

Jez Guest

Thankyou guys, have not decided might just wait for pro-evo :S

5. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    You might as well get both, your missing out.

6. fatman_scoop

fatman_scoop League 2

8 August 2004
    Scotland
    You should justg et Pro Evo if you duno how to patch and if your console isnt chipped as it might just be a waste of money especially when PES5 is out in 2months or so.

7. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    2 months is a long time ;)

8. cigol

cigol League 1

14 August 2003
    Swap Magic can come in use for other things though so it's not a waste of money completely.

9. Pekil6ust

Pekil6ust League 2

28 June 2005
    Estonia, at school!
    Real Madrid
    When will WE 9 be out for PC? :roll: I haven't found any information about it from the internet. If it isn't clear yet, then someone may tell me when did the previous versions come out...

10. twophases

twophases Hooked on editing

3 June 2004
    Team F, Other Leagues C
    Yeah just wait for PES5.

11. cigol

cigol League 1

14 August 2003
    Jez I'm getting my swap magic discs probably tommorow so I'll let you know of my feelings on whether it's worth waiting or not - this is coming from someone that only uses his PS2 very occasionally for anything other than PES/WE (fight night, GTA etc - and these experiences are shortlived in comparison to PES/WE sessions).

:)

12. cigol

cigol League 1

14 August 2003
    I've read as late as October-november and follows PES4 trend so I wouldn't be surprised.

13. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Hahah so you dont get jealous and eager watching some of us blast them in the goals thread :p

14. cigol

cigol League 1

14 August 2003
    I don't really think the replays do the game justice - it doesn't look 'right', so no not really :P

15. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Hahah if you can resist WE, you must be a brave man!

16. cigol

cigol League 1

14 August 2003
    My dog is going without food so I can try it, I'm not resisting it lol.

17. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    Get both :)
    or PES5 :-s

18. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    PES5 is gonna be good because they are gonna just tweak all the little bugs right?
    Same with International/FE, i think!

19. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    Ya, Thats what I think too :)

20. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    How come they stopped making FE after WE6?

21. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    Dunno .. Maybe a Sign saying that WE6 was the best thing in WE :D :D :lol:
    I like WE6 the most as i said :)

22. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    WE6FE patched fully was kickass, hopefully it can happen again with WE9.

23. Derfil

Derfil Big Boss

6 July 2004
    Here
    A.C. Milan
    Ya, So true :D I loved that Part :D

24. kingpug

kingpug Guest

Yea, they will fix the bugs and then add even more so we have to keep buying the next WE/PES.

25. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Its a good selling point, Kingpug.:p