1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

shooting with r2

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Robbiegol, 31 August 2005.

1. Robbiegol

Robbiegol Guest

I dont know when to use this shoot with :r2:, is it for shooting from a long distance or to shoot from a 1 on 1 situation? Besides, sometimes i do it and the bar dissapears and the player throws the ball ahead, doo you know why is this?

Many thanks!

2. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    To shoot with the R2 you have to press R2 directly AFTER hitting the square button, not while holding the R2 button, its good for 1 on 1 situations and good for long distance when you have time to actually think of doin it.
    When you're 1 on 1 just hit the square button, for long distance make the shot stronger.

3. Robbiegol

Robbiegol Guest

Thanks mate!

4. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    welcome ;)

5. Burak_FB1907

Burak_FB1907 Conference

18 August 2005
    hertfrodshire
    is very useful from outside the box because you can guide the ball into the corners ... if you have time, stop the ball, open it out with R1+L1 then shoot with R2

6. Robbiegol

Robbiegol Guest

Scored a great goal yesterday with that trick, amazing! Thanks! Its more useful from outside than from inside the box.

7. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    Try mastering it in training, like try using the R2 shot from difficult angles, really works great for me now.

8. El_Taib

El_Taib Conference

4 October 2004
    Thanks...I will give it a try sounds interesting...:)

9. kingpug

kingpug Guest

I hold R2 while I shoot and it does a sort of slice shot, low but very powerfull. What is the shot like when you press square then hold R2?

10. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    I think its the same.

11. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    So do I. I've scored loads of long range ones by holding R2 before shooting.

12. Interista

Interista Il Capitano

19 August 2003
    Bahrain
    FC Internazionale
    I dont think there's any difference when holding R2 and shooting or just shooting, it may seem that there's diff but there isnt. I tried it in training, just hitting the square button WONT ALWAYS make the player shoot from the outside of the foot, sometimes inside and sometimes out BUT if you press R2 after hitting the sqaure button (just like when you do the R1 lob) the player will ALWAYS shoot from the inside of the foot. Try it in training.

Cheers

13. danzing87

danzing87 Guest

highly impossible in a game..by then u will already been blocked by the opposition or even have your ball tackled away!..