Shooting from the distance

OH NO thats the best way to score goals .. i scored like this maybe over 60 goal at least

if you want a hint try to pass the corners and give it to your DMF and SHOOOOT you will score %50 of this shoots

btw i play 4-4-2 and my dmf is Gerrard

do i need just to hold the side on wich the goal is, and press the "square" button?
Passing to the DMF requires two passes from the corner right?

wjen you have a corner kick just press X its will go to your wing or your SMF or SB just look back and wait until the DMF go a little bit back and be clear to pass .. give him the ball and shoot (( first touch )) .. and enjoy the ball curling to the side of the net

thts easy way to score a long distance goals because the goal keepers allways move a lot in the corner kick

thanks for the reply ronaldo, and sorry for taking me so long to answer.

Ok, in past fet days i have spent few decent hours at training at concluded this:

the shot is not so not-real as i said in the first place, and it can be told that the shot has been done nice in WE9/PES5. BUT there are still some mistakes done with it:

In some ocasions, you don`t know will your player shoot with inner of outer side of the foot. Take a look at an example:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/issworldspace/galerija_golova/sutevi_sa_strane/ file "spoljnji_unustrasnji_fels.rar"

Shoot toward the same side (far post), the same player (Henry), but diffrent feint! Why?

Back
Top Bottom