Setting up your PS2 for online play

da? isso nao sabia ainda nem fui ao modo master league mas deve ser bacano, akilo ta fixe, tem clas e torneios e etc ta mto diferente do ano passado. mas este PES frances é uma beta ainda, é a beta B, o jogo final vem diferente, sai daki a 2 ou 3 dias na net tou mais a espera desse

a serio outra versao?este jogo ainda ta uma beca pastelão,certas equipas engonham muito, tipo o inter.fiz aa juve na master league, tem q se comecar obrigatoriamente de inicio c os castolos e barojas,so deixam comecar a master league assim se for "even network mode" la no menu da master league.

ta mais pastelao ko WE10 e ainda tem falhas, a trocar de jogador kdo n se tem a bola, akilo troca pa jogadores k n dao jeito nenhum e os remates mm a frente da baliza tao bue parvos, falha-se eskandalosamente mm enchendo so uma beka da barra, mas no jogo final isso ja deve tar tdo bakano, espero eu!

Guys... i'm portuguese too... but, HERE the language is english !!
Would you like to have people talking japanease or russian... and you did not understand ??!! if you want to talk personly... you have PM or share your Msn !! All comunity will be grateful ;)

I have read this thread and am still unsure if I need a crossover cable or a standard ethernet cable.

I am planning on plugging my PS2 into my NTL Cable modem. Can someone answer with what kind of cable I need.

Ta much
Shooto

someone plese help!
i have telewest broadband and i really would like to play people online!
i have ps2slimline so i guess i dont need the network adaptor.
i follow the steps on pes6 and i get to the part were it says test connection and i keep on getting a time out error
please can someone help me!

Can someone please help me. Ive done all the setup requirements got 4 green lights when doing the test but when it comes to connecting to Central Station. I get passed the Authenticating thing at the start and it does that ok and then i get Central Station cannot be contacted.

Im using a BT Voyager 2110 with an ethernet cable from the router to PS2.

Anyone any ideas on what im doing wrong

Oh god. Everyone is having difficulty.

I am in the same situation. I have all the correct kit and am using ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) through AOL.

Does anyone know why I cannot seem to get past the second test (i think DNS 2 failed or something like that) anyone know any IP addresses I need to input???

I think AOL works with the automatic IP assignment thing so I'm totally confused.

Please someone help.

Yeah.. i would like to know the answer too.. can fake copy of PES6 and PS2 Chipped play online?
1 more question for PSP. Is there any unofficial Server for PSP to play PES?

Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

can somebody help me is there a way to set up ur PS2 wirelessly seen as my PS2 is in my room and the PC in the other room so i cant get the cables and whateva to reach and im not allowed to unplug anything as the router is using it but can i buy somthing that works via WI-FI Connection?

Back
Top Bottom