Setting the flip flap to other players?

KAiWAi said:
I know how to do this move, yes !!
But it's hard for me to explain in english !!

First, take a player with 90 or more in Dribble Acc. (Aimar, Pires, Kaka, Reccoba,...).
For the first time, try with Pires or D'Alesandro who dosn't have the "2 feet feint" skill star (understand ?).
You have to do the "body feint" 2 time very very quickly !!!
The timing is very hard and sometime, your player do a "Invert bodyfeint", sometime (if you're lucky), he do the move like in the vidéo !!!
It's simply the most beautifull move of WE8/PES4... and the most difficult to do !!!

Do this : > ^ > ^ very quickly.

Sorry if it's not clear but it's the ONLY way to do the move. I do it in a online game with PES4 Xbox... marvellous !!!

^_^

Thanks man i tried it with pires first but with Thierry Henry it worked :D but i think it's just a messed up double body feint cause you see that he passes the ball with the wrong foot if you know what i mean.. but thanks anyway for discovering this great move :D

billsterno1 said:
In your dreams mate, whats the point in making up something like that? :roll:

I'm a Spurs fan and I've witnessed him do it on more than one occasion, the first time was against Everton, this season.

I've seen diouf do it the hairy animal that he is

I see this thread has turned into the wtf is the double body faint and why dont we all have a big winge about why konami didnt let Wes Brown do the Elastico?

Actually with Ronaldino ... i simply tab the L1 repeated and he did that flip flap move.

But not with other players.

the only players that are able to do the elastico are Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Classic Brazil Rivellino, however, if you want to make another player to be able to perform the elastico instead of one of those above, simply copy the both players sheet in somewhere(paper, computer document etc...)the entire sheet, face, body and all that stuff and the change the sheets by overwriting them.

EX: C.Ronaldo is the player that i want to be able to perform the elastico, so i copy his ENTIRE sheet, and, for instance, Rivellino's sheet, so i change the Rivellino stats and body to be equal to C.Ronaldo, and vice-versa, but rivellino would lose his elastico skill, since he is a not commonly used player i think that's a great stuff

i think ximelez, the master league hero :lol: can do it too. i'm not sure, but someone post that in dekazeta. so there's another player where you can set the elastica (okocha? diego? davids? :lmao: )

sorry for bad english

Back
Top Bottom