Setting the flip flap to other players?

i agree with gflare. think it's a very settled and very useful mess up. official movements have perfect animation and simpler control (eg. elastico and roulete).

Last edited by a moderator:
PLF said:
Man if only a few individuals were PROGRAmmed to be able to do this and it doesn't depend on stats then it's stupid as Karimi should be ablt to do this but probably can't because they forgot about him. His stats are veyr high in the game too but I wasn't able to do it with him.
Could you post Karimi's stats here please?

stats don't change nothing on player moves,like del piero,raul feint,figo penalty...I just had this special move to cristiano,like someone say in the classic player Rivelino have this special move,so replace this player by another one in free player like RAI,very good brazilian player can be in this team.Before that go to manchester u team,with weeditor right clic on cristiano name and export player,clic on manchester team,squad choose cristiano and add player,take Rivelino ID player,ok.Return on rivelino name right clic import player and choose cristiano export file,ok all stats and apperance will be ok,and cristiano have now the flip flap !!!!
My method......

Louike said:
stats don't change nothing on player moves,like del piero,raul feint,figo penalty...I just had this special move to cristiano,like someone say in the classic player Rivelino have this special move,so replace this player by another one in free player like RAI,very good brazilian player can be in this team.Before that go to manchester u team,with weeditor right clic on cristiano name and export player,clic on manchester team,squad choose cristiano and add player,take Rivelino ID player,ok.Return on rivelino name right clic import player and choose cristiano export file,ok all stats and apperance will be ok,and cristiano have now the flip flap !!!!
My method......

Sorry I don't speak chinese.

Louike said:
My method......

Exactly, shame there isn't any other way to deal with programmed special moves.

Hi...
I'm new here and I think my English isn't pretty good (germany),but I hope you will be able to understand me.....
I have got 3 questions...
1.Which game are you talking about...pes 4, we 8 , we8 le
2.Is it possible to do this move in pes 4
3.If yes, would you be so nice and try to explain this to me another time, because I didn't get in the first explaination

BTSVrulez said:
Hi...
I'm new here and I think my English isn't pretty good (germany),but I hope you will be able to understand me.....
I have got 3 questions...
1.Which game are you talking about...pes 4, we 8 , we8 le
2.Is it possible to do this move in pes 4
3.If yes, would you be so nice and try to explain this to me another time, because I didn't get in the first explaination

Welcome mate

1. WE8LE
2. No
3.You can only do this move in WE8LE.

Thanks for your quick answer....
Is We8 Le just for ps2.....or is there a pc version too...
If yes, is there a demo of it for pc

BTSVrulez said:
Thanks for your quick answer....
Is We8 Le just for ps2.....or is there a pc version too...
If yes, is there a demo of it for pc

No it's only for PS2

Genkitzu said:
You can see how to do a body feint at the command list(Press Start) when your playing.

show the command to do the bodyfaint

As amazing as Karimi is in real life...i've never seen him do a flip-flap move...nor does he perform those south american dribbles. He is the master of the 1-2 touch arouhd defenders, in tight spots, and near impossible angles. But you don't see him performing super spins (he's spun before, but not often), 5 consecutive step-overs, and then the flip-flap. It's just not his style.

BTW, in the Gangsta patch, his dribble accuracy is 93, and his dribble speed is 88. I changed it to 96accuracy and 92speed, respectively.

well ganster patch doesn't change data so his stats are 93 and 88 for dribbling accuracy and speed in original game as well which is quite good and shows Konami aren't totally blind even if they think he's brown lol.

I haven't changed his stats to be honest by the way.. I think he's one person they've done good research on and I agree with almost all of the stats given to him by Konami.

Hi, I see that you are talking about push & go move, very nice, but very hard to do, at least in PES4, maybe choosing the right player is the key (fast dribble acceleration + no bbfake), but, at least in PES4, it's possible to do this move in both directions with players that have two feet feint. How? You can do body feint with them in either direction... How? I have no idea, something about timing...

I have been trying to do that move that KAiWAi done with Pires, and i am a bit unsure. i have only done it once in about 30 tries. but is it just a fancy mistake, i am not too sure. i first started to believe it is, but when i look at the thritd video that KAiWAi posted, when he is in the trainning environment, i see that he does the push move twice in succession. so did he do the mistake twice.....mmmmmmmmmmm....i am not too sure. i believe the move we all can do it the faint twice, but there must be an extra advancement on the buttons that wil make the player push the ball. what that extra move is, i am not too sure, i will test it again, but like i said it only happens once. i have totally perfected how to do the 1-2 touch and the body feint, but this push and go move is a mystery.

A good reason for flipflap not being for everyone

How many players have you guys seen, OTHER than Zlatan, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho do the flipflap in real life? I havent seen any, yeah maybe at practise ppl try or something. I can do the flipflap perfectly when im standing. But ive NEVER done it in a match just cause im not good enough, but my skills are really good.

Same way the fact that the flipflap is such an advanced move in real life, I give Konami a tap on the back for only making it for those players that can actually do it. We dont wanto go all crazy with flipflaps with every player either cause it will just ruin the simulation and realism of the game.

To PLF: Karimi is a hell of a good player, and I bet he is capable of doing the flipflap in real life, but if hes not a player "known" for the flipflap, he shouldnt have the flipflap attribute. I remember ppl reffering to the flipflap as the "Ronaldinho move" cause ppl have seen him do it soo much.

Any comments to my comment?

Re: A good reason for flipflap not being for everyone

desiasx said:
How many players have you guys seen, OTHER than Zlatan, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho do the flipflap in real life?

davids9hn.gif

;)

Not that he did it that great but anyways.. :)

yup in my lifetime, I've only seen Zlatan, Ronaldinho do it. I haven't actually seen Ronaldo do it but I hear people have so I believe them. :)

and Yes, Desiasx, I have not seen Karimi ever do it so he shouldn't have it.

Everyone in the game should be able to do it, but only those who really can do it should be able to complete the move successfully :)
Like when Gary Neville tries the Zidane roulette and leaves the ball behind :D

Back
Top Bottom