Setting the flip flap to other players?

Just been messing about with the stat's their doesn't seem to be anyway of giving a player the flip-flap skill. Which is a bit crap. The only thing I haven't tried is creating a player using a base copy. Also I've only found Rivelino, of classic Brazil, as another player who can do it.

Stop calling this move a flipflop or something like that
this move calls an AKKA

Last edited:
shoukov said:
Stop calling this move a flipflop or something like that
this move calls an AKKA

yes, you're right, the name for it is more important than the move itself

I know how to do this move, yes !!
But it's hard for me to explain in english !!

First, take a player with 90 or more in Dribble Acc. (Aimar, Pires, Kaka, Reccoba,...).
For the first time, try with Pires or D'Alesandro who dosn't have the "2 feet feint" skill star (understand ?).
You have to do the "body feint" 2 time very very quickly !!!
The timing is very hard and sometime, your player do a "Invert bodyfeint", sometime (if you're lucky), he do the move like in the vidéo !!!
It's simply the most beautifull move of WE8/PES4... and the most difficult to do !!!

Do this : > ^ > ^ very quickly.

Sorry if it's not clear but it's the ONLY way to do the move. I do it in a online game with PES4 Xbox... marvellous !!!

^_^

KAiWAi said:
I know how to do this move, yes !!
But it's hard for me to explain in english !!

First, take a player with 90 or more in Dribble Acc. (Aimar, Pires, Kaka, Reccoba,...).
For the first time, try with Pires or D'Alesandro who dosn't have the "2 feet feint" skill star (understand ?).
You have to do the "body feint" 2 time very very quickly !!!
The timing is very hard and sometime, your player do a "Invert bodyfeint", sometime (if you're lucky), he do the move like in the vidéo !!!
It's simply the most beautifull move of WE8/PES4... and the most difficult to do !!!

Do this : > ^ > ^ very quickly.

Sorry if it's not clear but it's the ONLY way to do the move. I do it in a online game with PES4 Xbox... marvellous !!!

^_^

I DONE IT!!!!

It´s just like KAiWAi said, it took me about ten minutes but finally I got it. A lot of thanks man, it´s wonderful.

um.. KaiWai.. thanks for explanation i guess bro even though I still don't get it.

Cause that body feint which we have to do twice, I can't even do that. I do it sometimes by ACCIDENT during my game but don't know what directional buttons i have to do to do it ANY time i want but either way thats a REALLY sick move even better than FLip flap lol... looks amazing!

Man I wanna see what you're talking about :<

EDIT: Is this it?

Code:
http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ZQVKQLNA6T9I1ELRAPFGG6UPX

Last edited:
I'm not gonna take that as an offense, I surely hope that's not it because the links ain't working for me. Can you host it on rapidshare.de if possible?

I've tested it again and it's definately just two drop shoulder's chained together, and in this case the player messes it up and runs around the player to get the ball.

I've done it multiple times, just like the elastico messes up every once in awhile.

RuneEdge said:
What Gerrard move is this?
Yes, Cristiano Ronaldo has this move too.
It works whenn you walk slowly in one direction and push the opposite direction. sometimes by pushing :r2: but never :r1: .

I've tested it again and it's definately just two drop shoulder's chained together, and in this case the player messes it up and runs around the player to get the ball.
Do you test-it in WE8LE ???
I can't do it in this new version !?

Corey Roma said:
Yes, Cristiano Ronaldo has this move too.
It works whenn you walk slowly in one direction and push the opposite direction. sometimes by pushing :r2: but never :r1: .
Is that the one that Raul can do too?

Yes, the same but i dont saw this move with Raul since WE6 final evolution.
I remeber how can get this special move (fast turn) with other players... With a copy base from player with this move.
Maybe its the only way to create a new player with special moves.

Following the post , i think the flip-flap is not a selecting move in edit mode.
Last night i tested one by one all de stars.
Today ill test with Ronaldinho get downing his stats to see if its possible to make the flipflap with lower stats

Last edited by a moderator:
Man if only a few individuals were PROGRAmmed to be able to do this and it doesn't depend on stats then it's stupid as Karimi should be ablt to do this but probably can't because they forgot about him. His stats are veyr high in the game too but I wasn't able to do it with him.

it's looking more and more like the elastico is just programmed into those players :(

we'll figure it out shortly, hopefully that's not the case.

gflare said:

I've done it multiple times, just like the elastico messes up every once in awhile.

what do you mean MESSED it up?? its the move.. you put it on one side of defender and run past other side and get it.

PLF said:
what do you mean MESSED it up?? its the move.. you put it on one side of defender and run past other side and get it.

Get Ronaldinho, and do the elastico over and over and over again. If you do the double drop-shoulder over and over and over again, you'll notice every once in a while the player will mess up the move, causing the ball to go in the other direction that they are faking away from.

Yes, the players do mess up in WE8:LE. This case is a coincidence that the player reacted quick enough to turbo around the defender and get it. I've done this before,
when you run left to right , press down / right / down. or up / right / up for a double drop shoulder the other direction.

Last edited:
Yes, the players do mess up in WE8:LE. This case is a coincidence that the player reacted quick enough to turbo around the defender and get it. I've done this before,
when you run left to right , press down / right / down. or up / right / up for a double drop shoulder the other direction.
It's really NOT a question of messed it up the double drop shoulder... it's only a question of timing, not a coincidence, trust me !!!
Try this new move : make a drop shoulder than push the invert direction (run behind): > ^ > then <
Your player make a drop shoulder then he run in the opposite direction without the ball !!!
LoL, a big body feint !! (you have to do it with a player with more then 90 in Dribbe.Acc)

Don't forget to tell that only the players with more than 90 in Dribble.Acc. can do it ... and the players who have a star in "2feet.feint skill" can do it with only one foot, only one side !! In WE8le, there is 3 argentinians who can do it (I play with this team) : Aimar, D'Allesandro and Saviola !! Others : Pires, Zidane, Kaka, Reccoba,...

For the Elastico, I think it's a programmed move we can't choose for players we want, unfortunately !!!

Last edited:
Well as i was playing my master league, i notice that number 8 in default master league team, Ximelez, also is able do to the elastico move! His stats are low, the only thing is 86 at dribble acc. Ah, and he messes the move alot!

The videos don't work because my website is down since 2 days ... but retry tomorrow or in few days !!

Ximelez can do the Elastico ??? HAHAHA, a joke of Seabass !!

Kenny M said:
so only 4 players can do the elastico then?

That's all that's been discovered so far, and it seems like the move it programmed, and not able to be assigned to new players.

KAiWAi said:
It's really NOT a question of messed it up the double drop shoulder... it's only a question of timing, not a coincidence, trust me !!!
Try this new move : make a drop shoulder than push the invert direction (run behind): > ^ > then <
Your player make a drop shoulder then he run in the opposite direction without the ball !!!
LoL, a big body feint !! (you have to do it with a player with more then 90 in Dribbe.Acc)

Hey KAiWAi,
Can you explain the exact timing of the inputs, because it seems when the move succeeds, the player always takes the ball with him. I've used all your players from Argentina, as well as Ronaldinho and the end result is the player doing a drop-shoulder, and cutting in whichever direction you press afterwards (like like the chained drop shoulders.

I'd really like to believe a "push and free run" was in the game, but more often then not, the player keeps the ball.

thanks,

Back
Top Bottom