1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Setting the flip flap to other players?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Coopz, 23 March 2005.

1. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    Does anyone know how to do this?

All i have seen is Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Zlatan do it but i want to give it to players like Zidane, C Ronaldo ect

Any ideas??

2. Elite

Elite League 1

24 June 2002
    The Netherlands
    yeah im curious also hehe :) But maby just some players dont got the skills to do it ;)

3. kevano22

kevano22 TDWFYU

2 August 2003
    yeh i also wanna know this, for when i create ME ;)

4. Corey Roma

Corey Roma Guest

Remember Gerrard´s 180 degree fast turn.
    This move is possible to select in edit mode.
    If its possible maybe we can select the flipflap too

5. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    What Gerrard move is this?

6. foxtrot

foxtrot Shoe bomber

24 December 2002
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Rangers FC
    Try and put players skill and agility stats up. Then see if they can do it.

7. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    Just look at Zlatan, Ronnie's and Ronaldo's stats and see what they have in common.

8. billsterno1

billsterno1 Guest

It may be a special ability star you have to assign like the both foot feint. Hope so anyway.

9. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    Thats what I'm hoping for but it'll probably a special feature that you can't edit like Del Piero's shot and Raul's special turn.

10. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Is this for WE8LE?

Anyone got a video of the flip flap?

11. billsterno1

billsterno1 Guest

I really hope it isn't as I would like to be able to add the skill to my young master league players, well only maybe 1 or 2. Cos I don't want to have to buy Ronnie or Zlatan just so i can use this great trick we've been waitng ages for. Fingers crossed we can edit it.

12. billsterno1

billsterno1 Guest

Alrite mate there's some good videos in this link and it also shows the flip-flap: http://www.pideos.co.uk/pages/we8le.htm

13. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Thanks, billsterno1!!!

Sweet, its looks wicked. Shame I'll have to wait for WE9 on PC :(

14. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    Lets all hope WE8LE is released on PC soon.

15. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    It's only for PS2 mate.

16. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    Yeah I'd also like to know how we can make players with good dribbling stats do this, it could be a special ability but since game is all in Japanese right now we won't know about this unless some Japanese dude comes here or till Fernando and Reefur release that patch.

I hope it's a special ability.

By the way is it just 3 R2's to press?? Cuz I did that with Ali Karimi who's as good at dribbling as anyone in the world but he didn't do it but I'm sure he has dribbling special star and has 93 for accuracy and 88 for dribbling speed as well as high 80s speed and agility.

17. sg-40

sg-40 Guest

What is sure, is that the ability to do te the elastico is not associated witht skill stars. I've tried to select all the stars for zidane but he was'nt able to do this dribble...

Last edited by a moderator: 24 March 2005
  18. billsterno1

billsterno1 Guest

That's a bummer then, maybe it's to do with the stat's then like the rabona shot. It would be a crime if you can't assign the skill to players.

19. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    It must be a special move that you can't edit then. I wouldn't have a problem with this if all the right players had the move it looks like thats not the case.

20. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
  21. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    How the hell do you do that?

22. Lukazan

Lukazan Non-League

5 May 2003
    I'd like to know too!!

I remember some guys were talking about it ages ago but the instructions were well confusing!

23. RGEE1979

RGEE1979 Evo-Webber since 2002

28 December 2002
    Tokyo
    Spurs
    On the original question...my guess would be to create a new player using a player who can do the "elastico" as a base model, and then alter the stats and apperance accordingly. Not sure it'll work, but its worth a go.

Last edited: 24 March 2005
  24. horner2693

horner2693 Conference

20 September 2004
    nice idea rgee

25. sg-40

sg-40 Guest

who want to create this kind of player ? lol

26. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    Wow dude that move is amazing. I know you could do this in PES4 and WE8 because someone had done it with Henry knocking it past a defender and getting the ball from other side similar to this one and had made a video of it but nobody knew WHO had made the video and HOW to do it.

I remember we had numerous threads on it called "Push and Go ahead trick" or something like that with 55 replies or so and nobody could do it.

So can you tell us how to do this??

and no this isn't in any way similar to Elastico to answer your quesiton.

27. gflare

gflare Post Count?

20 July 2004
    MD, USA
    Chelsea
    looks like chained drop shoulders to me, not very hard to do, but in this case it's better because the player messes up and runs around the defender to retrieve the lost ball. You can also mess up the elastico and the ball will pop out to the players right side as the player fails to bring it back inside the defender. You can also run around the other side of the defender to get that one when it messes up as well.

I've seen a different video where this double-drop shoulder worked correctly and the player kept control.

28. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    I know what you're talking about when you say double drop shoulder, I've done that many times before. But this looks more like a triple drop shoulder.

29. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    This one looks like an actual move, not one where its a 'mistake'

30. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    I know how to do this move, yes !!
    But it's hard for me to explain in english !!

First, take a player with 90 or more in Dribble Acc. (Aimar, Pires, Kaka, Reccoba,...).
    For the first time, try with Pires or D'Alesandro who dosn't have the "2 feet feint" skill star (understand ?).
    You have to do the "body feint" 2 time very very quickly !!!
    The timing is very hard and sometime, your player do a "Invert bodyfeint", sometime (if you're lucky), he do the move like in the vidéo !!!
    It's simply the most beautifull move of WE8/PES4... and the most difficult to do !!!

Do this : > ^ > ^ very quickly.

Sorry if it's not clear but it's the ONLY way to do the move. I do it in a online game with PES4 Xbox... marvellous !!!