Serie A Mini League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'll hopefully catch you tonight gomito. You need to get more games played to keep up with the rest of us!

Here's the current League Table:

serieaminil-1.jpg

Coopz hasn't won it yet. Although if he wins his last match then he has won it. But if Coopz loses his last match and gomito wins all his remaining matches then gomito can win it! And CW could also win it if Coopz loses and CW scores loads of goals and wins his remaining matches.

Last edited:
Yep, I'll hopefully catch you tonight gomito. You need to get more games played to keep up with the rest of us!

serieaminil-1.jpg

Coopz hasn't won it yet. Although if he wins his last match then he has won it. But if Coopz loses his last match and gomito wins all his remaining matches then gomito can win it! And CW could also win it if Coopz loses and CW scores loads of goals and wins his remaining matches.

I'm on a terrible run at the moment. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim do you know you can shorten the format of the league?

home and away aint needed anyway, just right click on the table and choose short format

what is this cheat "chip shot" business?

I ran through on goal agaisnt jaygrim in a friendly and tried to dink the ball over the on rushing keeper and he said i was trying to use the "cheat shot", not as harsh as that just laughing about it

i didnt know chipping the goalie was cheating!!!

Eh?! Jesus, I have a result down wrong then! Balls. I'll do the whole table again when I'm home from work, as it's still set up for 3 play times each anyway!

how are they wrong?

you have taken jay out so all of his results have gone meaning cammey hasnt won a game yet

what is this cheat "chip shot" business?

I ran through on goal agaisnt jaygrim in a friendly and tried to dink the ball over the on rushing keeper and he said i was trying to use the "cheat shot", not as harsh as that just laughing about it

i didnt know chipping the goalie was cheating!!!

and what is this!!!!!!!!

bitter and gomito were goin on about it earlier

I done it against Jaygrim too, trying to chip over his keeper, but it went to the side of him and went in, said I used cheat goal too lol.

I dunno

serieaminil-1.jpg

i need people to respond to my messages invites etc... you cw, coopz, i have all seen online and havent been able to meet up...

Hey, I've not accused anyone of anything! I've learnt my lessons :mryellow:

Yea, I know gomito. You invite me when I have just started a game :lol:. What UK time is good for you to play me tonight. Maybe 10pm UK Time?

@ coopz

i didn't say it was cheat. i said it was cheap (get some fking glasses lol)

cheat and cheap BIG DIFF

i was not talking about the same one as other people

deffo wasn't a cheat chip, didn't know there was one

his was a chip over my defence not the keeper...

Last edited:
Maybe Jay can shed some light on it becuase he seems to be the only one who knows what it is

Gomito i have never had an invite come though from you, il play up tonight if your on and wrap up my title ;)

Tim7 3-1 Becanes

Good game mate, bit laggy my end - I guess it was the same for you?

gomito#10 2-4 Tim7

Wow, what a game! Italian footy ain't supposed to be like that :lol: :D Very tight game, I was 2-0 up and gomito was piling on the pressure, but I managed to break away and score against the run of play, which deflated Sampdoria, but they kept coming and even though I took a 4-0 lead, they came back to score 2 of their own!

Well played gomito :) :applause:

And here is the current League Table:

seriea2.jpg

It's nearly yours, Coopz, but with an absolute miracle, CW can still win it on goal difference! So you'll have to put that champagne on ice ;)

So it's now, myself, Bitter and Dusse played out. Me and Dusse have identical records! Even goal difference is the same, but me scoring more goals means I finish above Dusse in the table!

I would really like everyone to get their games in here and finish this off properly, would just be a great achievement I think :)

Gomito i couldn't accept your invite last night becuase i was in the middle of a poker game. If your on i will try and get this finished tonight

Sorry I ignored your invite earlier Cammey, I was playing my Bro.

I should be knockin about tonight if you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom