Serie A Mini League

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFC Cammey 1 V JayD 0

Tim I'm gonna forfeit the rest of my games mate, I can't play with this shit any longer. I literaly can't do fuck all with them, even when I'm through I can't shoot. Sorry mate but with Cagliari and Slavia in the Champions league I'm gonna end up smashing my 360 if I carry on.

cammey 0 - 2 me

good game mate

jayd, if you still wanna play later i should be online tonight after footy..

strained my finger against cammey lol

EFC Cammey 1 V JayD 0

Tim I'm gonna forfeit the rest of my games mate, I can't play with this shit any longer. I literaly can't do fuck all with them, even when I'm through I can't shoot. Sorry mate but with Cagliari and Slavia in the Champions league I'm gonna end up smashing my 360 if I carry on.
OK, no problem mate.

I will just take JayD out of the table then guys.

:lol: Haha, sadly not mate. Fairest way is to just remove him and no results count then :thumbup:

Nah, he just wants to quit this one Jack. I'm pretty sure he's still in for the CL

Yup, fraid so cammey. All results with JayD have been wiped and he's been removed from the league. Here is the current League Table:

serieamini-1.jpg

read all my posts, i have not once been bitter you boring git!
yawn 2 - 0 me

i missed an open goal early on, and i mean open goal rounded the keeper and slotted wide, should of walked it in

the connection has got to be the worst, slugfest i have had was horrible (and i never normally mention connections, this was worthy of a mention)

he scored the cheap chip through , rebound through defenders slot goal, then decided to pass the ball all game without any adventure, that topped with dirty cheap tackles when i went through his defence..

i decided to chop him down in the end, after a cross bounced off my lazy defenders legs, who was fooked from treading water all game

well done for the win, but you make for the most boring game, the connection was a factor that took some enjoyment out of the game for me

Yep. Fucking EA Servers. XBL and EA servers are a complete pile of fucking shit lately.

read all my posts, i have not once been bitter you boring git!
yawn 2 - 0 me

i missed an open goal early on, and i mean open goal rounded the keeper and slotted wide, should of walked it in

the connection has got to be the worst, slugfest i have had was horrible (and i never normally mention connections, this was worthy of a mention)

he scored the cheap chip through , rebound through defenders slot goal, then decided to pass the ball all game without any adventure, that topped with dirty cheap tackles when i went through his defence..

i decided to chop him down in the end, after a cross bounced off my lazy defenders legs, who was fooked from treading water all game

well done for the win, but you make for the most boring game, the connection was a factor that took some enjoyment out of the game for me

i didnt score a cheap chip, what the fuck are you talking about... i chipped your defended then cassano ripped it home... i didnt have much lag... your entire post is bitter

i didnt score a cheap chip, what the fuck are you talking about... i chipped your defended then cassano ripped it home... i didnt have much lag... your entire post is bitter

you didn't have much lag says it all to me

mine was slowmotion, and if you don't beleive me i don't care, i never mention connections and i have a bunch of people who will be reading this will know i am not talking shit

i have been on the end of hammerings, and i have not once mentioned anything about excuses etc

it's all about fun to me, win or lose and you made the game so fking mind numbing with your lack of adventure

if the connection was ok, then it would of probably made for a better game for me personally, i have played you before and have had no trouble and enjoyed the games

it maybe down to the EA servers tonight, but one thing i am not bitter nor a liar

your comment about being bitter was before my post, so FU sherlock

Bitter, it must be the servers because I've played Gomito twice and the only time it lagged was when he forgot he was downloading...

I'm hoping the CL isn't fucked up by Xbox Live being so shit.

:lmao: Chill out guys, no flaming or personal insults please ;)

i am over it

sometimes you just have to vent the BS

gom, i will happily play you again once the servers are not fked or your not downloading, or if it makes a difference i am the home team

purely for fun and not anything to do with this league, damn i will even add you as a friend get on the mic and have bitter convos with you

to much?

you didn't have much lag says it all to me

mine was slowmotion, and if you don't beleive me i don't care, i never mention connections and i have a bunch of people who will be reading this will know i am not talking shit

i have been on the end of hammerings, and i have not once mentioned anything about excuses etc

it's all about fun to me, win or lose and you made the game so fking mind numbing with your lack of adventure

if the connection was ok, then it would of probably made for a better game for me personally, i have played you before and have had no trouble and enjoyed the games

it maybe down to the EA servers tonight, but one thing i am not bitter nor a liar

your comment about being bitter was before my post, so FU sherlock
LOL, i never called you a liar. I just said i didnt have lag, and i normally dont. Live is fucked tonight, we can play again if you want, a rematch, and that one will count

and i was talking about your tackles on me and the fact you skiped the replay(i think, i didnt)

Bitter, it must be the servers because I've played Gomito twice and the only time it lagged was when he forgot he was downloading...

I'm hoping the CL isn't fucked up by Xbox Live being so shit.

be interested to know if he forgot to download this time mate
the answer would probably be no ;)

but i have played him before and the connection wasn't anything to think of

it could well be down to the EA servers, if any of the above came out as a personal attack on him, then it wasn't intended to although i did have to vent some of my feelings

it's nothing personal

LOL, i never called you a liar. I just said i didnt have lag, and i normally dont. Live is fucked tonight, we can play again if you want, a rematch, and that one will count

and i was talking about your tackles on me and the fact you skiped the replay(i think, i didnt)

no, it's ok mate, you were good for the win..

nothing personal against you at all, it did sound harsh what i said..

but i heard you comment on the mic acount me being bitter when i skipped, what i thought to be a shit goal.. if you really wanted me to watch that back come on dude, i'd rather have shit in my eyes, but thats my choice

if the connection was ok, then i would of been fine about it all mate, you struggle through 90 mins of that and you will see ;)

no, it's ok mate, you were good for the win..

nothing personal against you at all, it did sound harsh what i said..

but i heard you comment on the mic acount me being bitter when i skipped, what i thought to be a shit goal.. if you really wanted me to watch that back come on dude, i'd rather have shit in my eyes, but thats my choice

if the connection was ok, then i would of been fine about it all mate, you struggle through 90 mins of that and you will see ;)

its gotta be live, i checked the pc, nothing dling, so we can have that rematch. I just always watch goals, especially weird ones...

its gotta be live, i checked the pc, nothing dling, so we can have that rematch. I just always watch goals, especially weird ones...

i don't want a rematch for this league

lets move on from that, but i have sent you a Friends Request and will give you some games another time, that will help me wipe out that shower of shite i just had to go through

when the connection is better ofcourse :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom