1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Serenity

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by mikemcenroe, 11 October 2005.

1. mikemcenroe

mikemcenroe Conference

29 April 2002
    saw this at the flicks this weekend, pretty good sci-fi flick, some good lines , ok special effects, good fight scenes, nothing too original but good fun

could do worse ( ie watch the later star wars flicks)

2. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Anything by Joss Whedon should be great, I don't usually go to the cinemas but I might make an exception here.

3. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    I loved the Firefly series. There was so much to be done in the Firefly universe and they had to cancel it. bastards :(
    Maybe the movie will bring the series back. *prays*

4. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    Well I'm not fond of Buffy.

5. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Because you're retarded. :p Nah just kidding, but if someone watches a whole series all the way through and still doesn't like it I fear for thier sanity. :p

6. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    I simply don't like it. really can't say why. When I don't have anything better to watch/do, and Buffy's on, I watche it though. Oh well each to it's own! :)

7. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    How about Angel? I prefer that. :)