Sensible World Of Soccer (Xbox 360)

It's the old leagues because then there's no licensing costs. Lami, the game is around £5 from Xbox Live Arcade, they wouldn't make anywhere near enough to afford to license anything (and I'd rather it was the old teams with real team names and player names than new teams with all-fake names).

There won't be any way to patch it either, unless you download an option file and invalidate all the achievements (if the editor is still included in the game).

I prefer it the way it is though, classic teams, different gameplay, just a completely different game from the normal football game. A "classic". That's what makes it stand out for me (that and the fact that it's online, woohoo - I just hope that it plays good, the game is so fast that I can't see how online play will be any good).

Last edited:
SWOS 360 is one of the reasons I'm considering selling my Wii to fund a 360 again. Loved the career mode ... Hearts Of Oak :D

I don't think anyone can doubt the 360 deserves credit, it is a great machine ... just with an embarassing amount of failures :( It's a good time to be a gamer really :)

Fuck the fanboys on here.
Yeah the PS3 might be a great machine in the future but right now if you back it ahead of the Xbox 360 your clearly just an blinkered idiot.
No games to play.
Crap online service.
Non existant exclusive content woooooo MGS for a few months.

Buy a Xbox 360 now play the fuck out of it with amazing games right now enjoy the PS3 later.

We are PLAYING alright! I LOVE SWOS! :) no CPU Scripting and no Bullshit Deflections... just pure unadulterated SWOS!

I think we should set up a mini tourney embrace what do you reckon?

Eight days until the official release date (although there's rumours it will be put back until early September - don't see why though)...

I've got money to get a 360 off play.com but it'd mean skinting myself completely for September due to only getting half a months wages at the end of this month. If I could just hold on to the end of September then I'd be fine for affording one ... but the lure of online SWOS calls and it's so hard to resist :(

Just went onto Xbox Live Arcade, "New Additions", and guess what's there? Sensible World Of Soccer. :D

...But then you click on it and it's just a video. :(

Supposedly "HD" but looks a bit blurry to me. HURRY UP AND RELEASE THE DAMN THING.

Guys this is pretty much delayed to sometime in September. Sorry to bring bad news but its true. Was meant to come out on August 29th for 800 MS points but not anymore.

How about I get ready to set up an Evo Web SWOS Live Arcade trophy Tourney? anyone got any good sites that I could use to set this up? Similar to how the FIFA 07 Evo Web League was setup would be ok...

Back
Top Bottom