Sensible World Of Soccer (Xbox 360)

Damn gonna have to get myself a new 360 before the 29th August. My current one's banned from xbox live for being a naughty little box ;)

just out of interest if you had the choice of this being released on xbla or kick off 2 on xbla which one would you pick?
remember you can only pick one.
i'd pick kick off 2 everytime

Last edited:
i agree that swos was better if you include the management side and data base but i thought kick offs gameplay was superior.
i played them both way too much anyway

SWOS with its career mode nails it on the head.
Its coming home, Its coming home, Footballs coming home
29th August.
You know how hard that was to type for a Scotsman.

I played the 360 version of SWOS at a games industry football tournament recently and it was the good old SWOS that we remember. A bit weird getting used to the one-button-does-everything method after 7 years of PES but it was good fun.

It contained all of the classic teams from SWOS, so Cantona at United, Shearer and Sheringham for England, Stoichkov and Romario for Barca etc.

I played the 360 version of SWOS at a games industry football tournament recently and it was the good old SWOS that we remember. A bit weird getting used to the one-button-does-everything method after 7 years of PES but it was good fun.

It contained all of the classic teams from SWOS, so Cantona at United, Shearer and Sheringham for England, Stoichkov and Romario for Barca etc.

Haha cant wait.

God all the time I spent tinkering with players and new signings or trial players trying to get the big green tick in the tactic's was almost like trying to keep your star players happy so their value would go up!! Also when you put in a bid for a great new player in the transfer window and get rejected and they they would not accept any more bids from your club or the threats from the board ;)

If the updated version lets you play two player v's comp...

360 purchase coming on!!

"Mr Mourinho, If the state of the Clubs Finances do not improve we shall have to reconsider your position as Manager" :) or something along those lines!

Bastards just got an email saying download it now from xbox live team and it aint fucking there. The cunt i'm propper upset now.

Anyone here read UK based 360 magazines??
Apparently one of them (probably OXM or 360mag ) posted a review, giving SWOS a 4/5.
Quote:
Just got the new 360 mag delivered today (UK mag) and has a review of the game. 4/5 and summary was : The most free flowing football game of all time (yes, that does include pro evo soccer) redrawn how we all saw it in our mind's eye, years ago. no disc swapping, no read errors- just the type of retro fun that brings warmth rather than a reminder of how much you have actually aged.

EVEN BETTER THAN PES!!!
Of 'coz we all knew that beforehand, but having this printed in an actual magazine (hopefully a 3rd party one), can only mean success.

SWOS is better than PES :) no scripting or bullshit in this one just pure SWOS gameplay!!! :) ROMARRRIOOOOO!!!! GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Are you people serious? Why would you want to play a footy game with such crap graphics when most of yous are moaning about next-gen haven for FIFA and PES? If its the same old game then yes it was fun back in the day but things have changed people and we got to move on. Are you all high? :mrgreen:

Thing is though Lami it's a bit of fun and it's never been playable online before. If it was the exact same game I wouldn't be waiting for it but because you can play it online it's going to be interesting (plus it has four English leagues, WOOHOO). :D

Was scouring the SWOS forum and found out the game will have the exact same old structure as the original one, with no updated leagues. Why? :( Is there a way we can patch this?

Back
Top Bottom