1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Sending all players up for corners!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by twong, 10 November 2006.

1. twong

twong Guest

Hi All

This is driving me mad now, is there anyway at all you can send all of your players (or choose how many to send up for corners)

It drives me mad when you are desperate for a goal and the CPU only sends like 2/3 of my players up for the corner againts there computers 8 players.

If someone can answer this i would be very greatful!

Thanks in advance

2. mosh11

mosh11 RoNNI LoVer

27 March 2006
    ok
    there is a way that u can put like 5 or six players in the box
    increase ur attack level by holding L2 and press R1 twice to increase the attack level.

3. twong

twong Guest

thansk for your help mate

any ideas what buttons they are on the xbox 360 controller?

thanks in advance

4. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    If you did not change the button-config it is left trigger + right shoulder button.

5. Natbuc

Natbuc Non-League

3 November 2002
    It's Left Trigger + Right Bumper to increase the attack level and Left Trigger + Right Trigger to decrease it. You can do this at any point during the game and can see the current attack level next to your player's name on the HUD. The indicator ranges from blue to red with blue being defensive and red being attacking.

6. twong

twong Guest

thanks everyone for the answers!

3 years of playign pro evo and not noticed that before!!!!

any other tips lads?

7. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    No, because we don't know what you know and what you don't ;)

8. twong

twong Guest

ok anyway of getting the defensive and attacking levels to stay as what you set them as? as they seem to go back to normal after a few seconds1

9. Sudden strike12

Sudden strike12 Conference

24 September 2003
    England
    You need to change that in one of the formation screens, but i cant remember exactly which one

10. FleaFly

FleaFly Conference

19 August 2006
    you choose manual attack in team formation or something