1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Segunda Division in PES6.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by luisportobello, 30 September 2006.

1. luisportobello

luisportobello Conference

16 September 2006
    Hey Guys,

In this PSP article it says Spain's division one and two are included:

[​IMG]

Is this perhaps another reason Konami have decided to give a 3rd division to the Master League so people can recreate the Spanish Football System? (more or less)

Anyone confirm?

PS - Should be a ? in title, apologies.

2. Professor Nutmeg

Professor Nutmeg ML Fanatic

3 July 2002
    Master League
    Sounds like it'll be in then.

3. Walcott23

Walcott23 Guest

it may yeah cause in fifa 07 they got ri of the lower leagues but i think it is only for the 360 version

4. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    The spanish division two are include in the division one licence, but Konami don't use it. it's like in WE7, WE8, WE9, WE10, PES3, PES4, PES5 and now PES6.

5. luisportobello

16 September 2006
    Yes I know Konami have always had the licence for the segunda division but chose not to use it, I just question why the official PSP magazine would make mention of it if it wasn't in?

strange no?

6. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    Because maybe the team of PSP magazine never see this information before ;)

7. luisportobello

16 September 2006
    Then I would be disappointed if the PSP magazine writes about things they think are in the game, if they play it I expect them to see it before they confirm it.

Bad journalism if that's the case IMHO.

8. B-Dane

B-Dane FCK - Danish Champs 06/07

7 November 2005
    Denmark
    F.C. Copenhagen
    I personally think that Konami should use it. The more teams the better.

9. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    Yes, but then there would be a huge cry from people asking for the championship serie B etc

10. Niko77

Niko77 Real Madrid

9 April 2005
    Spain
    Real Madrid F.C
    yes, it's right but they won't cry for more slots for teams... sure.. and they should know the spanish league is the best in the world... ;)