1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Screen recording tool?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Tomasson, 18 September 2007.

1. Tomasson

Tomasson Banned

6 March 2006
    I wanna record/capture something on my screen, but i don't know which tool/program to use.
    Can anybody recommend a program?

2. MonkeyJug

MonkeyJug Steering 747s Up Above U!

15 December 2001
    Southampton
    Glasgow Rangers
    if it's just a screenshot, then you can press the 'print screen' key, then open up your favourite image program, and 'paste' it in there...

3. Tomasson

Tomasson Banned

6 March 2006
    Yeah, i know that.
    But i want to record what happens on the screen..
    But thanks anyway.
    Anyone els?

4. Dazfeeder

Dazfeeder Harvester of Sorrow

24 September 2003
    Manchester United
    depending on what your after try Fraps

5. loveumaryii

loveumaryii Banned

26 May 2008
    struggles to overcome difficulties

success grows out of struggles to overcome difficulties.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional Cheap WoW Gold! Powerlevel wow gold now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!

6. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    Snagit is good as well

7. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

Radiation, would Snagit work if I was running the Gens Genesis Emulator to record from it? does it also record the Audio output?

8. *aLe

*aLe International

30 August 2005
    On the hype train
    Cunturipa!
    Anyone found "taksi" good?
    I still use it to record ingame footage of my PES matches.. But I don't know if it works also without a D3D application running, to be honest.. So I don't know if it's suitable for your purpose.

Anyway, give it a try if you want to record ingame scenes, I find it lovely ;)

9. matt1288

matt1288 B4MF

4 May 2006
    London, UK
    Juventus
    I own a FM forum, and I've seen many guys say use "Hypercam" to record my FM matches for example. So I think this is a good program to use.

Link:
    http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/