Scoring Goals In The Demo !

greenmachine

League 1
5 November 2003
goal.jpg

Great save , ball right in his lap and full body behind it ...

So how come it need up in the net . well it past through him I played the replay on frame by frame and the ball melts through the keeper.

Goalkeepers in this demo SUCKS SO BAD! You just have to make the ball go and hit them and you have 90% of goal chances. In the cornerkicks you just have to put the ball in the small area for them to try to make that ridiculous "save" and that´s it, you have another goal scored...:l

This should be a beta not a demo! Hopefully they are using this and watching to see what problems people find with the game so they can fix them. Or maybe there will be a fast official patch release.

I hate that when you shoot from distance the ball ends up in the back of the net before the camera catches up....u dont even see it go in until it shows the replay

this happened to me as well. seemed that the keeper wasnt there. did anyone post these bugs to konami?

I hate that when you shoot from distance the ball ends up in the back of the net before the camera catches up....u dont even see it go in until it shows the replay

If you have setted 4:3, you should try 16:9 even if you don´t have widescreen. Worked for me ;). It changes completly the way you appreciate the game.

Ive hit a shot which was going completely wide...the keeper did a superman dive and it hit the inside of his glove and then deflected into the goal on a 45 degree angle...horrid

Back
Top Bottom