Scoring from Crossing

yup type 1 is far more easier :) really starting to enjoy the game more, as its three dimensional. Down the flanks and through the centre. Amazing how one little chance can improve the game drastically

sometimes you can score by crossing if you press 2 times the long pass button...... if the middle altittude ball founds one of your playes you have a high goal percentage

Peter Eyres said:
well the demo was a fantastic game of football. The retail is a completley different game. I could score from all areas of the pitch in the demo. It was still difficult, but the ratios were realistic, and the AI was decent too

So true. I bought the full game cause I loved the demo so much.

There was almost no CPUcheating, refereing was much better and fair and I could use a decent high through pass.
I dont understand why they changed the gameplay in the retail, PEs5 has the worst refering I ever saw in a soccergame. The CPU plays with 12 guys, 11 soccerplayers and 1 referee... You can't beat a referee.

Blanco said:
So true. I bought the full game cause I loved the demo so much.

There was almost no CPUcheating, refereing was much better and fair and I could use a decent high through pass.
I dont understand why they changed the gameplay in the retail, PEs5 has the worst refering I ever saw in a soccergame. The CPU plays with 12 guys, 11 soccerplayers and 1 referee... You can't beat a referee.

:applause:

i always do short pass really it gives u better oppunities sometimes u can just pass it into the box and score a easy goal. If u want to do a good set piece anyways practise it in training and then it might work when u actually go on pitch.

Back
Top Bottom