1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Scoreing Free Kicks !

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by djhardline, 11 January 2006.

1. djhardline

djhardline Guest

How an earth is it done? (Pro Evo5)

Any help??

2. coragi

coragi League 2

8 August 2003
    Belo Horizonte - Brasil
    Yesterday, I was playing online with my brother. We were playing against two german guys, Argentina x England. I made a 26 meters goal with Riquelme. In the next game, with Italy, my brother made a 32 meters goal with Totti.

I really think it is a lot more easy to score a free kick in this game that was in PES4.

Just go training! And one tip: 18-20 meters, hold DOWN. 20-23, hold R2. 24, don't hold nothing. 25-26, hold R1. More than 26, hold UP.

Last edited: 11 January 2006
  3. djhardline

djhardline Guest

Thanks dude.

4. Artist

Artist Guest

R1 and R2 are no longer used in free kicks. Now you have to hold :triangle: after you shoot to a strong free kick and :x: to a weak one. Down arrow to a very weak one and up arrow to a very strong one.

5. Deacon Brown

Deacon Brown League 2

9 August 2003
    Beckenham Kent
    Tottenham Hotspurs
    R1 and L1 make u kick the ball wierd.

Try it

6. djhardline

djhardline Guest

Top stuff, fingers crossed il start cracking some in.

7. mareen

mareen Non-League

15 July 2005
    i use r2 and it works wonders :D

8. mareen

mareen Non-League

15 July 2005
    btw how should i make a small tap and kick the abll :S

9. jiwa

jiwa The BEautiful Game

31 May 2005
    Malaysia
    :l1: +:x:

I use to stink at FK's on all versions leading up to WE9. Now I am banging them im at least 1 per game anywhere 20-27m. Above that distance I haven't scored yet.

Key as was advised by many guru's here is practice..practice and practice some more. Pick you favorite FK taker and get used to their style above anything else.

Cheers

10. jiwa

jiwa The BEautiful Game

31 May 2005
    Malaysia
    Noticed FK's are way easier to pull off sucessfully in PES5 :applause: than in WE9.