Score Direct From Corners ..

greenmachine

League 1
5 November 2003
Score Direct From Corners ..

I play as Celtic and have Nakamura great at set pieces, I just played a game there and he scored 2 direct from corner kicks and hit the post with another 2.

I have him set to take them from the left and right, its easier to score with him from the left which would be a normal Out swinging ball, I just set the direction to get right up against the byline and hit the powerbar to half was and bend in. Keeper gets a hand to them and in they go, or off the bar for another player to have a chance. From the other side In swinging ball you have to move the direction just a tad out from the byline and hold in for curve and again if not straight in off bar or post for goal..

Its to easy with him from what would be an Out swing ball for him,its a little bit hard on the In swinging ball. But all in all to easy as the keepers parry everything that's under the bar.

Cheat ? or just very good set piece takers ? I will give it a out with other players.

But the parrying of shots is way to high.

Scoring direct from corners is gonna be a problem online for pes 2008.

EVERYONE will get the hang of it which will lead to many unpleasant online contests trying to outscore each other via corners..

Oops konami...

Back
Top Bottom