SAW II -- yup jigsaw is back

pk9

Did you Say BOOTS - Pk
9 January 2004
in the boots thread
Lille, de oranje!
sick, twisted, psychotic,grimey, gruesome--- and yes its not for the strong-hearted yup!!!!!!!

u really need some balls to take it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not for the weak-hearted, surely. ;)

And yes, I'm in on a friday night correcting peoples posts, its a sad day. :(

Anyone else wanna take my chest infection for me? It's free!

Dar said:
Not for the weak-hearted, surely. ;)

And yes, I'm in on a friday night correcting peoples posts, its a sad day. :(

Anyone else wanna take my chest infection for me? It's free!

lol dar nah i meant really not for the strong-hearted cos the weak hearted peeps wud have given up after a min into the film trust me it was grimey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good then!!! :mrgreen:

I'll have to find someone to go with me to see it! :lol:

I was expecting big things from this film, but left the cinema dissapointed, i thought they moved the story on to far and the plot was poor to say the least!

I thought Saw 2 was nearly as good, if not as good, as the first film (which is about number 2 in my top 5 films!). Lots of tension, twists, gore, good acting and interesting set ups in the storyline.

9/10 for me

No way guys, i agree with the acting and scripting ect but the plot...

SPOILER BELOW **********

If the whole thing was about nailing the cop why not just drug him like he did with the others therfore no need to get all the other people in the house with a plan that may not have worked!

jamie_mack said:
No way guys, i agree with the acting and scripting ect but the plot...

SPOILER BELOW **********

If the whole thing was about nailing the cop why not just drug him like he did with the others therfore no need to get all the other people in the house with a plan that may not have worked!

***SPOILERS BELOW***

It'd probably be quite hard to drug a hardened cop. Also, Jigsaw probably just wanted to put him through all that with his son just to see his reaction, and to make him appreciate what he's got. Thats what he does, remember?

The third film is gonna be about the cop anyway, so it just means by doing this one the way it was done, the producers get more $!

they managed to drug that big latino psycho so im sure they could of got to the cop! but hey if they had of done that we wouldnt have had the film!

Spoiler Below

As soon as he said the numbers are in the back of your mind it was pretty obvious where to look and the ending was ok twist wise but the way it will continue is poor

yeh, i thought it wasnt as good as the original.

is there even gonna be a 3?

i thought she was just gonna make him rot in there forever.

For fans of the films...

Saw and Saw II producer Gregg Hoffman died suddenly on Sunday morning at the age of 42. The Phoenix-native was admitted to Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital overnight after complaining of neck pain. Lions Gate Entertainment, who distributed his latest films, issued a statement on Monday, declaring he had died of natural causes. However, an autopsy is pending. Hoffman's tragic death comes less than two months after Saw II hit the top spot in the US box office, grossing $85 million since its October opening. Oren Koules, one of Hoffman's partners at Twisted Pictures, says, "He never put himself in front of anybody. He never did anything for the ego - everything he did was for the betterment of the movie." The producer is survived by his widow Lucienne, their children Jared and Luke, mother Stephanie and sister Tracy. A memorial service has been scheduled for Thursday at Mount Sinai Memorial Park.

Ah dang.. :(

that's no way for a man of his talents and credentials to die. he should have atleast invented a new, sick and twisted game for himself to take part in..would have been the fitting way to go..

r.i.p :(

does this mean there probably won't be anymore Saw films? they rock :(

Back
Top Bottom