1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

save folder help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by pokerbeast, 4 November 2005.

1. pokerbeast

pokerbeast Non-League

12 September 2005
    Hi

Am i doing something wrong, installed game, downloaded the new option file but i have no save folder in my pes5 directory to put it in there. can anyone help please :)

2. Shockin' The Prem

Shockin' The Prem Shockin' The Prem

5 August 2004
    I don't have the PC version, but this would make sense. The directory is not yet created because you don't have any saves. Try creating an option file and then exiting, you hopefully should have a save directory.

3. Ricobah

Ricobah League 2

24 December 2001
    Arnhem, Holland
    It's not in your PES folder anymore, but in your Documents directory: C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 5\save\folder1.

4. pokerbeast

pokerbeast Non-League

12 September 2005
    ahhhhhhh

thankyou kind sir