Sammy Eto

pes4lyfe

Champions League
4 July 2011
WOw I never knew hed gone to russia...apparenlty getting 20mil euro per season as well lmfao, highest ever paid player

Wonder how much they paid inter

Half of me thinks he's being silly and then the other half sees how much money he's being paid and thinks 'you really would wouldn't you?'.

Going to Russia, to play in a league noted for it's racism (Roberto Carlos walking off the pitch after having bananas thrown at him) isn't the smartest move but then I suppose 20 million euros every year could alter your hearing enough to blank it out.

Apparently most of the Anzhi Makhachkala players live in Moscow and fly down for games because the Republic of Dagestan is too dangerous.

Personally it's not a move I would make if I was Eto'o. He's not short of cash and could still earn a sizeable wage at any number of top clubs in Spain, Italy, England, Germany or France.

The $$$ he's being offered is just ridiculous! TOO good to turn down! I would personally take it. It's hardly the ideal situation or circumstances, BUT the opportunity to make MASSIVE money in that form and size will never come again! Better take it while it's there.

It might seem materialistic but to be honest, everything and everyone has a price and the money he's reported to be getting, I wouldn't even care about racism. Just one season there is enough and then I'll get the hell out if it's so bad but $20M richer!

since last airplane crash - now russia is the country which is the most dangerous to fly (before it was the congo) - he should use the money to buy his own learjet...

I i know flying to every home game in the worlds most likely air disaster prone country

not worth 20mil per year............ if you die...

ANyway before making the move he prob had 30-50mil savings in bank from barca/inter days

he is being silly and greedy.....

The $$$ he's being offered is just ridiculous! TOO good to turn down! I would personally take it. It's hardly the ideal situation or circumstances, BUT the opportunity to make MASSIVE money in that form and size will never come again! Better take it while it's there.

It might seem materialistic but to be honest, everything and everyone has a price and the money he's reported to be getting, I wouldn't even care about racism. Just one season there is enough and then I'll get the hell out if it's so bad but $20M richer!

Maybe thats his thinking.

but if he stayed at inter or joined another big english/spanish/itlaian team he would still be making 5mil a year Id imagine

but 20mil a year is mad like 400,000 quid per week lmao.

I wouldnt work for anything less either tbh. :BOP:

Hahha exactly. Truth is yes of course he could get big money from big European clubs like he already was getting at Inter or Barca but at the end of the day, thereès a HUGE difference between $20M vs. $6M a year isnt there :D

Hahha exactly. Truth is yes of course he could get big money from big European clubs like he already was getting at Inter or Barca but at the end of the day, thereès a HUGE difference between $20M vs. $6M a year isnt there :D

I know i just dont know how Id even afford my coco pops if I was only on 6 mil a year.

Id prob have to buy Asdas on brand or something?

Defo need that extra 14 mil. Cant miss out on my kellogs cocopops

Back
Top Bottom