Salvador Cabanas will play the World Cup 2010!!!

gamingaccess

GamingAccess Community
12 October 2006
Orange, CA
Liga de Quito
Papa, ahugata la Mundial
Father, I will play the World Cup!

I think with anti-seizure medication, Salvador will have no excuse not to play the World Cup. I can assure, you, nobody will stop this man, he will play the World Cup. If he said that to his dad, it's because he feels like he can make it!
Xavier

YouTube - Medio Tiempo.com - Parte Médico de Salvador Cabañas, 1ero de

attachment-readmore.php

I posted an article here
http://www.gamingaccess.com/index.php?news_id=23113
it's excited to see him recover, I really hope he plays the World Cup

I was investigating about bullets in the brain, and yes, people can have an active/productive lifestyle with this, as long as it doesn't produce an infection

However, since there was brain edema, he might be too fragile to play
However, since this is not boxing or a sport where there is a permanent risk of getting hit in the head repeatedly, I think they will let him play

only time will tell, let's keep the good faith

Here is an X-Ray of a lady that lived 60 years with a bullet she carried since WWII

headacheWENN1805_468x356.jpg

Would be a great surprise if he can make it to the WC after a shot to the head. What a fughter.

Best wishes to him. :)

So he would score technically with a bullet header?

:p

Sorry, couldn't resist. Never knew he got shot, jeez, that's terrible. I love this guy on Footy Manager.

FD

The people from the Paraguayan soccer national team already said they want Chava to play
but they do recognize it will be miraculous if he plays

but hey, today the doctor said his nervous system is intact, movement, nerves, everything, intact
he speaks two languages, memory, intelligence, intact

I've read the internet and the risks now are seizures, head aches, infections in the brain

I think he will make it

About hitting the ball with the head, well, the doctor said that the item is there, and it's not moving, it's really tight

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays, the guy has warrior spirit

He doesn't need to play.
Let Tacuara Cardozo do the job while Cabañas watches from the stands ;)

Btw, I listened to an interview with Careca (former Brazil player who lives in Mexico) and he said Cabañas said to the man who shot him, while the gun was pointed to his head: "If you're a man, shoot me". He probably regrets saying that now...

He doesn't need to play.
Let Tacuara Cardozo do the job while Cabañas watches from the stands ;)

Btw, I listened to an interview with Careca (former Brazil player who lives in Mexico) and he said Cabañas said to the man who shot him, while the gun was pointed to his head: "If you're a man, shoot me". He probably regrets saying that now...

he surely regrets that

Wow, that dude seems suuuuper slow
maybe fast in his talking
but his body, his muscles, are not cooperating
you see his face, looks like a robot, no movement

I DOUBT he will be in the World Cup, but man, he will play soccer again
give him 1-3 years

Back
Top Bottom