Russia to host World Cup 2018

Exactly. They are willing to spend a lot of money and they seem very enthusiastic about the prospect.

Qatar already has a lot of foreigners in it right?

Did you know that Qatarian Fahad Khalfan who missed the epic chance in front of goal is born in 1992. He is young enough to be included in the squad. :LOL: Planning his redemption already.

YouTube - Fahad Khalfan Epic Miss ! HD

Last edited:
Wrong, it is just the English who are complaining. Do not confuse British and English as they do not mean the same.

I am Welsh/Scottish (50% of each, I never class myself as British because of the overseas' people's misconception) and I am glad they did not win the bid. Not just would we not hear the end of it (1966 mentions are bad enough), but the way in which the media (especially the BBC) were protraying that it was a "UK bid" and that it would "benefit all of the UK" was disrespectful to Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish people, whose teams are totally independent to the English and to one another, and would have to qualify for said tournament anyway. Seeing those English people awaiting the bid news waving UNION JACKS was really daft, don't you guys know your flag for godsakes? White with a red cross, no?

Besides, the English have already hosted the World Cup, in, *ahem* 1966, so it is about time another nation hosted it. Congratulations to Russia and Qatar, nice to see other nations given the chance.

*Apologies to any sane English people on here, just that the media riled me a wee bit and some quarters of your support need a reality check, and a geography lesson!

Sane ? :P You really need to lose that chip on your shoulder. There are plenty of sane Welshmen who are disappointed that the bid has failed.

There would have been plenty of knock on economic benefits around the country and an upsurge in interest in the game across the country.

Indeed you could have travelled to the Bristol Arena.

If you are indeed so bitter about historical greivances that lie in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries primarily whilst ignoring the fact the Welsh are indeed a mix of Hibernian tribes post Roman withdrawal, Romano-Britains, tribal remnants Ordovices and I could go on then you will forever be mired in bitterness.

My grandfather fought alongside Welshmen in Tunisia and when they reentered Brussells in 1944. Comrades in arms.

People with your pernicious views on identity should not shout too loudly.

Perhaps Cardiff City should be removed from the Football League. You could go and join the League of Wales instead ?

The point I have made is that the entire bidding process is corrupt and that FIFA is endemically corrupt.

Executive members treat their positions as personal fiefdoms. Don Julio in Argentina will pass the reins to his son(s). Warner will do the same in Trinidad.

Teixeira is son in law of Havelange. Hayatou will pass his power to his son.

And apparently only two of the committee members even bothered to read the technical and economic outcome reports which quite plainly suggests the decisions were not made for footballing reasons but political ones.

As for the people who are in FIFA take a look at some of the articles on this site:

http://transparencyinsport.org/

Wonderful to know that the beautiful game is run by these people.

Don Julio for example:
‘I do not believe a Jew can ever be a referee at that level (Argentine Premier League) because it’s hard work and, you know, Jews don’t like hard work.’

FIFA senior vice-president and chair of Finance Committee, Julio Grondona, 5 July 2003. Buenos Aires

Jack Warner racially abusing an investigative journalist:
http://transparencyinsport.org/Racist_Jack_Warner/kick_racism_out_of_football.html

Jennings managed to expose the corruption within the IOC when it was run by Samaranch a former fascist as his own personal fiefdom and it has been reformed and is cleaner than it was before.

FIFA stinks to high heaven.

@sattan_hussein indeed Benoit died a couple of months ago an event which sadly was glossed over. His pioneering work has led to revolutions in so many fields of science and led to technological breakthroughs.

Gorecki died the other month as well. Two great geniuses.

Yeah that's true. Qatar don't have that football pedigree and are incredibly small compared to countries like Iran.

But the sad thing is, they have the $$$ we don't. So they have better facilities, stadiums and more ambitious regimes. While they're investing in their country as small as it is and continuosly improving, our president is more concerned about the Israel/Pakistan situation and threatening the rest of the world!

A world cup in Iran would be an absolute DREAM but right now that is as far from a possibility as it gets. We don't deserve it and can't get it. These guys will be able to handle it on other hand come 2022, I'm pretty sure.

All in all though, yah I'm not a big fan of Qatar getting the WC.

The sad thing is for all the talk of the Arabian people meeting fans from all over the world and the world fans seeing Arabian culture, which was a big unique selling point, I just don't see it happening very well in Qatar.

Average income in Qatar is $60,000, 4th highest in the World. It's inhabitants have the financial means to travel anywhere in the World, contrast that to say Egypt $2,400, Kuwait $24,000 or Iran $4,400. Will the average citizen from these countries really be able to afford to take a trip to Qatar (hotels, travel, food etc)? If it had gone to one of these countries at least it wouldn't have just been a rich elite of locals who would have been able to attend.

Also what does Qatar offer, culturally, for foreign fans attending ? According to wikitravel the following:

http://wikitravel.org/en/Qatar#See

An art museum, a souq (market), some man-made island and forts and shopping malls. It's not really the same as the Pyramids at Giza, Palmyra in Syria, or the old city of Persepolis. Compared to those I don't think Qatar is going to offer a genuine Arabian / Middle Eastern experience to visitors at the World Cup.

The fact that it's in such a central location means it's good for a day trip too, imo. I can see people staying in the countries around Qatar and popping over for match days.

Well at the moment Qatar's only road access is via Saudi Arabia, so it could be complex getting a transit visa for there. Also even if you could get a visa for there, it would still be around 7 hours drive from say Dubai to Doha, or Kuwait is about 10 hours (this doesnt include stopping at borders). They might make a bridge from Qatar to Bahrain, but that will still not shorten journeys from other countries very much. For instance driving from Iran, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon etc will be impossible.

I don't think day trips will be that possible, unless you fly, and then you are reliant on airline costs/availability.

Also, Eygpt was involved in a bid for 2010 which was rejected for South Africa. But don't you think Qatar will make some sort of easy procedures or help for other Arabs that are going to visit? They are representing Arabs in this tournament. For example, Qatar has a sports channel which has rights for the major tournaments in the region like the last world cup. They paid Fifa a lot of money to broadcast some matches of the World cup including the final for free for people who could not afford the fees of the whole tournament so they can as they said "spread the language of football".

Last edited:
Also, Eygpt was involved in a bid for 2010 which was rejected for South Africa. But don't you think Qatar will make some sort of easy procedures or help for other Arabs that are going to visit? They are representing Arabs in this tournament. For example, Qatar has a sports channel which has rights for the major tournaments in the region like the last world cup. They paid Fifa a lot of money to broadcast some matches of the World cup including the final for free for people who could not afford the fees of the whole tournament so they can as they said "spread the language of football".

But how will people travel from say Egypt to Doha ? Over land it is almost impossible, you would have to go to Suez, then Sharm, then a boat to Saudi Arabia, then all across Saudi Arabia. It would be about 3,500 km. People could fly but how cheap will the flights be? And how easy is it for planes containing hundreds of thousands of fans to land in one small country with only one big international airport?

It's not as simple as Egypt, where planes could land in Cairo or others in Aswan, Sharm, Dahab etc; or Iran where plans could land in Theran, then others in Istfahan, Shiraz.

All my criticism in this thread is not because the WC went to Russia and Qatar.
I do think that it went to these countries for all the wrong reasons.
If you look at Alibi's very good posts you can see what is wrong with football. I've been saying for years on this forum that there is no proper, fair competition in football and that this well be disastrous in the long term.
How do you expect that this bunch of FIFA bosses care an ounce about fair competition..they are the first offenders against fair competition.

There is only one thing i don't agree with, in albi's posts, that is the fact that the WC could have beneficial economic effects for the organising countries. Here in Belgian and Holland there is been a big national debate about the bid (can you imagine this in Russia or Qatar by the way). Economists for Belgium and Dutch universities made a scietific study: Belgian and Dutch enconomies would have no economic gains from the WC. The WC would cost every single Dutch or Belgian person 250 euro's. That is a lot of money. If you multiply that amount with 27,5 million you have the actual estimated loss of the WC organisation in 2018...good riddance.

Besides, the English have already hosted the World Cup, in, *ahem* 1966, so it is about time another nation hosted it. Congratulations to Russia and Qatar, nice to see other nations given the chance.

About time another nation hosted it? South Korea, Japan, USA and Australia were the other bidders for the 2022 WC, 3 of those have held the tournament within the last 16 years, much more recently than England did and Australia's bid went out at the first round of voting, whilst 2018 bidder Spain hosted in 1982. If it's a case of giving it to a new country then FIFA should have made that clear and saved all the other nations wasting time and money on their bids, but this is clearly not the case.

I'm not really bothered that England didn't get it, like Gerd said there's no economic gain to be had and we're already being rinsed for the 2012 olympics so I'm happy for it to go to Russia and Qatar, but the fact is neither is really suitable. It's just so clear there is dirty work going behind the scenes.

What's the point in being told you have the best technical bid and infrastructure (surely the most important aspects) only to see it being awarded to somewhere else where these particular things were highlighted as worries and problems?

They're crooks and it's bent. I feel sorry for the guys who have to build the stadiums in Qatar, I hope they're treated well.

I'm glad we never got it.

The last major Football tournament we hosted (Euro 96) went a very long way to absolutely ruining football (along with Sky) in this country, so I'm happy to not have a repeat of that.

Did it?

All my criticism in this thread is not because the WC went to Russia and Qatar.
If you look at Alibi's very good posts you can see what is wrong with football. I've been saying for years on this forum that there is no proper, fair competition in football and that this well be disastrous in the long term.
How do you expect that this bunch of FIFA bosses care an ounce about fair competition..they are the first offenders against fair competition.

There is only one thing i don't agree with, in albi's posts, that is the fact that the WC could have beneficial economic effects for the organising countries. Here in Belgian and Holland there is been a big national debate about the bid (can you imagine this in Russia or Qatar by the way). Economists for Belgium and Dutch universities made a scietific study: Belgian and Dutch enconomies would have no economic gains from the WC. The WC would cost every single Dutch or Belgian person 250 euro's. That is a lot of money. If you multiply that amount with 27,5 million you have the actual estimated loss of the WC organisation in 2018...good riddance.

Holland can count themselves unlucky to be so ignored with regard to their WC performances and a prop to the Low Countries bid.

Here the estimated profit would have been three billion minus costs of a billion from the taxpayer would have been an economic benefit here.

FIFA itself would have made huge profits from it's licensing deals to supposedly reinvest in the global game.

But that is by the bye.

The fact is despite the bid being rated the best technically, economic outcome the decision is made for other factors inc. petty jealousies, envy and at the risk of sounding repetitious is opaque to external scrutiny and prone to all sorts of skullduggery.

Sky ruined football in Britain starting in 1992. A club like yours Coopz Derby for all it's heritage now with Cloughie junior have no chance at all of ever winning a major title again, so long as the current situation remains.

Euro'96 which was a sucessful tourney in terms or organization and crowd behaviour and making a profit for UEFA has nothing to do with that.

Russia has 9 different time zones and will be a travelling nightmare.
Yes, Russia is indeed situated on nine time zones, but the city in which the games will be played the World Cup, almost all are in the European part of Russia (with the exception composes only Yekaterinburg, which is located in Central Russia), so I think the problems with the movement will not.:JAY:

Like gerd, i'm actually happy we didn't get it, to a certain degree, for the reasons he's mentioned, plus others. Mind you, unlike the olympics, we could probably host a world cup tomorrow.

Anyway, i think it's wrong that a nation can host a world cup, without having displayed the prowess to have actually qualified for one. I don't think that's being elitist. It only serves as a precedent and something for nations to aspire to. But hey, what would those suits at FIFA actually know about football. How about a WC in Luxembourg then Sepp? Oh wait, no oil.

In the meantime, here's that fat bastard taking a tumble.

YouTube - a volo di sepp blatter

Sane ? :P You really need to lose that chip on your shoulder. There are plenty of sane Welshmen who are disappointed that the bid has failed.

There would have been plenty of knock on economic benefits around the country and an upsurge in interest in the game across the country.

Indeed you could have travelled to the Bristol Arena.

If you are indeed so bitter about historical greivances that lie in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries primarily whilst ignoring the fact the Welsh are indeed a mix of Hibernian tribes post Roman withdrawal, Romano-Britains, tribal remnants Ordovices and I could go on then you will forever be mired in bitterness.

My grandfather fought alongside Welshmen in Tunisia and when they reentered Brussells in 1944. Comrades in arms.

People with your pernicious views on identity should not shout too loudly.

Perhaps Cardiff City should be removed from the Football League. You could go and join the League of Wales instead ?
I am not completely Welsh for the record, but pedantry and irrelevant history and irrelevant comments about World War II and my favourite club aside, I know a lot of people who were glad the English bid failed: Welsh, Scottish, even a token Sassenach in work who felt his country's own bid was a "joke".

My problem was with the media portrayal of the bid as a British entry, not an English one. The BBC and typically Anglocentric media outlets such as The Sun newspaper are notorious at blurring the lines between British and English. They do not mean the same thing, and seeing English fans awaiting the bid outcome with Union Jacks was ridiculous in that it is not even their flag! In football, there is no UK national team. The four nations are all seperate entities and therefore foreign to one another, so what Scotland and Wales are to England is no different to Russia for example. My post had absolutely nothing to do with bitterness and your reply is an example of what is wrong with the mentality of a minority of English people when it comes to dealing with matters like this raised by anyone from the "other three" nations of the UK.

Had the English won, there would not be any economic benefits for the rest of the UK. If anything, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland would have suffered even more, and had the Labour party held on to power, it could have been worse again, because they had plans to raise taxes for the whole of the UK (totally unfair and unjust) to fund the World Cup.

Despite living in Wales, due to my mother's nationality I am a Scotland fan. Why would I want to go and watch a World Cup in another country if Scotland failed to qualify? Same with my brother as a Wales fan, he said he would only go to the World Cup if Wales qualified, though given their reputation and current standing that would never happen. I remember Euro 96 and it was good apart from a certain Gazza-inspired match, but I certainly do not recall the English bid being labelled as "British". OK it was just the Euro's but still. And besides, there wasn't any economic benefits for the rest of the UK then either, well apart from the fact that Scotland qualified and therefore merchandise and booze sold loads, but that was a different matter entirely.

Rant over, I am just hoping we can pull our finger out and qualify for a World Cup again. Not with that muppet Levein in charge we won't!

Last edited:
Despite living in Wales, due to my mother's nationality I am a Scotland fan. Why would I want to go and watch a World Cup in another country if Scotland failed to qualify?

So if Brazil was playing Argentina / Germany say 30 mins drive away, and you could get tickets for a reasonable price, you wouldn't have any interest in going ? Are you really a fan of the game ?

Frontliner, there would not have been economic benefits for the English either.
And indeed why not include Glasgow and Cardiff as host cities? Well i think i know why. If the England bid would have been UK bid then that would have consequences for the "qualifying" teams. Would there be a UK team, are would Scotland and Wales also qualify automatically...i think three nations (or four with Northern Ireland) would be a litle bit too much. Don't you think?
Maybe in that case the 4 home nations should play a tournament between eacht other and the two best could participate. But can you imagine matches in Glasgow without Scotland qualifying, or matches in Cardiff without Wales qualifying (or God forbid matches in London, Liverpool, Manchester,...without England qualifying). I understand you, but your post is a litle bit unreasonable.

So if Brazil was playing Argentina / Germany say 30 mins drive away, and you could get tickets for a reasonable price, you wouldn't have any interest in going ? Are you really a fan of the game ?

I doubt it. He's one of those little minded people who are dead set on their nationality and cling to it like some dinosaur.

Would you even watch it on the television or is your overweening rage and anger and anti Englishness such that you'd refuse to do so.

As I said frontliner you carry a huge chip on your shoulder which is quite a childish and petulant attitude to take. Pedantry and history ? This is the reason people like you love to drah up historical issues ..oh the terrible English yadda yadda ad infinitum.

Meanwhile thankfully there are far more reasonable people who live in the Principality and Scotland who would have been quite happy for a WC here for which they would have loved to go to.

And as for raising taxes to pay for the WC ? Well for the Olympics the south east and London are paying proportionately higher taxes and those bid cities would have done the same.

Meanwhile I could add Scotland receives a fair proportion of extra cash for public services. And people in England pay per capita more tax per head.

And to pick up on a tabloid rag such as The Sun to illustrate your feeble point. Well..... It was clearly stated in the mainstream news and papers of repute as an English bid.

FIFA would have had problems with a British bid and used it as leverage once more no doubt to see the FA merge with the SFA, FAW and NIF.

Would you want that ? Bloater would love it to happen. Not to mention as gerd says there is no way he or FIFA would grant three qualification spots.

Meanwhile you are quite happy to participate in the English league or League of Wales ?

And you're quite happy that FIFA is a corrupt body and it's members have extremely dubious backgrounds and have done and made some outrageous decisions and comments ?

You could extend the criticism not only to football but also to many other sports. Look at the ridiculous amount of GPs in those countries/regions with dubious democratic parameters.
Money rules the World my friend.

I want to make sweet, sensual passionate warmstickybumlove to your avatar.

This is the most exciting and sexy thing I've ever heard. Her name is Stana Katic and is the actress who portraits Kate Beckett in "Castle" show.

Some people are such narrow minded fools.

So basically what your saying is that the World Cup should only take place in countries where there is a footballing heritage. So that would be European countries and a few South American countries.

If we stick to this backward ideology then countries such as Japan, South Korea, South Africa, the United States etc would never have had the chance to host a World Cup.

The whole point is to help develop a footballing heritage and legacy in countries that don't yet have it as it will increase the popularity and passion of the sport in the country and the surrounding areas and in turn make football a truly global sport.

Yes England would have hosted a fantastic World Cup in 2018 and its a shame it didn't win but the World Cup should never be exclusive to just the countries that have had a deep history within the sport. How on Earth do you expect for football to bloom in areas like Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Oceania and North America if their not given the opportunity to host one of the biggest sporting tournaments in the world?

Mate, this is not at all my view, you did not understand well.
For me last world cup was a success. It has been very very very nice.
BUT, you shall admit this is foolish to play a WORLD CUP (this is not national league damn) in qatar ... under 45°C temperature ....
All what will be built will be either destroyed or unsued after that. Making climated stadiums will cost billions and for what, just for 1 month. This will be a massive money spending, because Qatar don't have natural possibilities to organize an EUROPEAN-AMERICAN majoratarly watched competition.
And the best example for it is the club's world cup, which should be one of the major point of the season, the only time trans continental clubs play against, and what is it ?? nothing. Nobody is interested in it.
I am sure that except if you support one of the clubs playing, you would not be able to tell me the name of the stadium for the final, the exact dates and the clubs taking part.

For Russia, i am interested in seeing how they will work on stadiums, hotels, roads, airports to make it suitable for such a competition.

Last edited:
I am not completely Welsh for the record, but pedantry and irrelevant history and irrelevant comments about World War II and my favourite club aside, I know a lot of people who were glad the English bid failed: Welsh, Scottish, even a token Sassenach in work who felt his country's own bid was a "joke".

My problem was with the media portrayal of the bid as a British entry, not an English one. The BBC and typically Anglocentric media outlets such as The Sun newspaper are notorious at blurring the lines between British and English. They do not mean the same thing, and seeing English fans awaiting the bid outcome with Union Jacks was ridiculous in that it is not even their flag! In football, there is no UK national team. The four nations are all seperate entities and therefore foreign to one another, so what Scotland and Wales are to England is no different to Russia for example. My post had absolutely nothing to do with bitterness and your reply is an example of what is wrong with the mentality of a minority of English people when it comes to dealing with matters like this raised by anyone from the "other three" nations of the UK.

Had the English won, there would not be any economic benefits for the rest of the UK. If anything, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland would have suffered even more, and had the Labour party held on to power, it could have been worse again, because they had plans to raise taxes for the whole of the UK (totally unfair and unjust) to fund the World Cup.

Despite living in Wales, due to my mother's nationality I am a Scotland fan. Why would I want to go and watch a World Cup in another country if Scotland failed to qualify? Same with my brother as a Wales fan, he said he would only go to the World Cup if Wales qualified, though given their reputation and current standing that would never happen. I remember Euro 96 and it was good apart from a certain Gazza-inspired match, but I certainly do not recall the English bid being labelled as "British". OK it was just the Euro's but still. And besides, there wasn't any economic benefits for the rest of the UK then either, well apart from the fact that Scotland qualified and therefore merchandise and booze sold loads, but that was a different matter entirely.

Rant over, I am just hoping we can pull our finger out and qualify for a World Cup again. Not with that muppet Levein in charge we won't!

The Union Jack is a flag for all of us, so it is 'our' flag as it is yours aswell (even though you don't want it to be).

I'm also sure Wales and Scotland would get alot more tourists around that time aswell. So to say that there would be no economic benefit at all is pretty narrow minded. You would probably had been more beneficial financially for Wales and Scotland (if all the things said about Fifa and them taking advantage of host countries).

Also if your a football fan and you have a world cup being staged a few hours driving away (less by train) to be able to see that, then that is just silly in my opinion.

Also I always thought of it as an English bid, don't remember seeing any heavily British slogans, but then again I wasn't looking out for them and I don't get that upset about seeing it.

To talk about Wales,Scotland, Ireland and England as foreign to eachother is quite sad to be honest. No matter what you think there is a special link and we are united.

I used to live in Scotland and most of my mates were Scottish up there (funnily enough) and they had the same sort of view as you. Just totally irrational imo and over the top.

Anyway.....

This is a very good article why Qatar wasn't a good choice, sadly just written in German(could try the Translators in the net, but I sadly think they'll produce just rubbish.

Anyway, it says the arenas will be built and afterwards demolished, shipped to developing countries to build them up there again. I mean WTH? These will be modern stadiums that costs big amounts of money(simply the fact they'll cool down the stadiums from 50° C to 27° C will costs millions) that need a lot of money to run properly. Which developing country will and CAN bring up these costs afterwards, if even the Qataris don't need them any more? And which countries NEED such stadiums? The whole plan reminds me of the Estadio Algarve, which is quite unused today and does just cost a bunch of money for less then ten hours of international publicity.

I'm English so of course I think the whole thing is a load of bollocks. I don't think Qatar should be allowed it, I reckon you should have qualified for at least 1 (if not more) World Cup before you can host it.

Last edited:
Especially pleased that we won World Cup - is racism. Every day we have heard from a British journalist what we are racists, especially fans of the Zenit o/

This is so stupid, we are snow country, where we have to find "black" people ? Look at the map, the closest country with a large number of Africans are France, who is lukewarm France wants to live in Russia? all last week of weather -20. Snow, cold, wind: no, we are Nazi! said British journalists

Last edited:
Asiat, you are using the same type of reasoning as the people who claim that all Russians are racist.

Nobody here has anything against Russia. I'm pretty happy for the average Russian football fan that he can go to the stadiums and watch WC matches. The only question i ask myself is that the average Russian football fan will haver enough money to allow the tickets. But this could alos have been the case in one of the other countries.
The fact is that the WC went to Russia for all the wrong reasons. I read on the website of the Guardian that before the vote Blatter gave a speech where he asked the voters to consider "the danger of the press"...this says it all. FIFA's big bosses don't care about football, the yonly care about money. Michel Platini is the only exception. With 55 he was by far the youngest of the FIFA voters...that's also something to think about (and this from the oldes member of this forum).

Nobody here has anything against Russia. I'm pretty happy for the average Russian football fan that he can go to the stadiums and watch WC matches. The only question i ask myself is that the average Russian football fan will haver enough money to allow the tickets. But this could alos have been the case in one of the other countries.

This is the point. I don't believe that there will be many "normal" Russians. The bigger parts of the stadiums will be filled with fans from outside of Russia and the monetary elite of this country. And in Qatar we will see the same stage play.
The fact is that the WC went to Russia for all the wrong reasons. I read on the website of the Guardian that before the vote Blatter gave a speech where he asked the voters to consider "the danger of the press"...this says it all. FIFA's big bosses don't care about football, the yonly care about money. Michel Platini is the only exception. With 55 he was by far the youngest of the FIFA voters...that's also something to think about (and this from the oldes member of this forum).

The first part is completely right, but I have to speak against a thing in your second part. In my opinion Platini doesn't behave different to the other "senior members". He is also just saying the things, his best friend aka the one with the most money, is saying. I don't see any difference in the way UEFA acted the last years and in what the FIFA did over the same amount of time.
http://www.mundoalbiceleste.com/Article.aspx?id=2191&title=grondona-facing-bribe-accusations

Not a surprise at all. Don Julio has for decades snuggled up to the politicians in Argentina including the murdering military junta and taken a slice of sponsorship deals, fees for transfers and friendlies.

No wonder he is amongst the top brass at FIFA. He must feel right at home.

I doubt he was the only one to get some money from the sheiks. And I guess Russia didn't pay less for some votes...

Dont wanna talk about politics, economics, racism, british newspapers trying to make Russia the most corrupted country in the world and all the bullshit like that.
World Cup in Russia is an historical event.
I'm very happy and I'm sure that you would be too if your country would have been chosen.

Back
Top Bottom