1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Runs well on PC but slight stutter

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by monsieurfromage, 27 October 2006.

1. monsieurfromage

monsieurfromage Non-League

20 June 2003
    Hi

Pro evo 6's running fine on my pc with an Nvidia card and the Pro Evo 5 settings for Vsync etc. However every now and then (usually in midfield) the game stutters. Can anyone tell me if this is likely to be a graphics card issue or rather CPU speed? It seems to inconsistent to be the graphics card, but i don;t have any other programs running.

Anyone else experienced this?

***apols - just checked the 'works well' posts and there's lots of tips on there. Mods feel free to delete***

Cheers

Last edited: 27 October 2006
  2. mcnuggetz

mcnuggetz Non-League

16 March 2006
    how fast ur CPU?

I ve got a laptop, n when my cpu is running at 600Mhz (min) it stutters but 1.6 Ghz its fine #.

3. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Welcome to the world of Sloppy PS2 Ports... thats why it stutters!

DJ

4. iop

iop Guest

Yep, pure lazyness!

5. RedSoxCoder

RedSoxCoder Non-League

28 October 2006
    Have the same thing on various pc's. All have no problem running games like Battlefield 2 or similiar.....

Real shame, cause PES6 looks VERY badly optimized - even worse than PES5. :(