rosters for Pro Evolution Soccer 2007

R

RoSmecher

Ok well I have Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 for pc and I am kind of disappointed with Konomi. First of all the menu is the exact same as PES 6, second of all there are no updated rosters!!!
So that sucks that they release a new game but really it is not a new game :(
There are only very slight gameplay improvements.
So my question is, does anyone have updated rosters patch for Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 for pc?
Thanks for your time and hopefully someone can help clean up Konomi’s poor poor effort.

I really dont know whats Konami up to.I was a great Fan of PES,and now my heart is losing grounds for PES.This was same as was in PES6.No notable changes in MENU,the stadiums were same,and even the Menu music was same with PES5.They have licence problems but these issues dont require licences,right?Yet they are doing this again and again.God only knows whats happened to them,and if this continues for the next year,I am dead sure Konami will have thumping fall in the industry.
I heard FIFA's sale was drastically reduced with the introduction of PES5,but with PES6,sales of FIFA has increased once again.I find no justification why Konami is not trying to compete;taking things for granted will ruin their enterprise.

Back
Top Bottom