Rooney or Henry

Who is the king of England?

• Rooney

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • Henry

Votes: 75 81.5%

• Total voters
Henry has done more than rooney and is the better p[layer which is natural. Youc cant really compare a 28 year old world class player who is at his peak to a young devoloping player such as Rooney. When rooney is at 28, , then compare his achievements to how Henry is now.

As I said in my first post here, theres no denying that Henry is the "King of England". All that means to me is that he scores great goals and is fun to watch. Who you would want in your team is a whole different question (and a much more interesting one) as someone pointed out. I can name atleast 5 players in under 30 seconds who I'd take in my team over Henry.

hmm guys

is henry becoming a super premiership player that is has he totally mastered the prem evident to his 27 goals or is the prem becoming shit?

RuneEdge said:
As I said in my first post here, theres no denying that Henry is the "King of England". All that means to me is that he scores great goals and is fun to watch. Who you would want in your team is a whole different question (and a much more interesting one) as someone pointed out. I can name atleast 5 players in under 30 seconds who I'd take in my team over Henry.

What does all this matter anyhow? United can't win a trophy anyways no matter who they have on their team.

Dermot said:
What does all this matter anyhow? United can't win a trophy anyways no matter who they have on their team.
It matters for the sake of the discussion. And we've actually won something this season regardless of how small it is. :roll:

RuneEdge said:
It matters for the sake of the discussion. And we've actually won something this season regardless of how small it is. :roll:

What did you win? Back some of your pride from the last appauling few seasons?

What we won has nothing to do with the discussion. We're talking about two players, not two teams.
Move along.

Oh okay. ROONEY then. Are ya happy now? He's the king of England. 50 times better than Henry. It's obvious. Hopefully you'll sleep a little better now tonight.

Dermot said:
Oh okay. ROONEY then. Are ya happy now? He's the king of England. 50 times better than Henry. It's obvious. Hopefully you'll sleep a little better now tonight.
I voted for Henry right from the start.
I was only saying that although Henry is probably the better player (as in better at what he does) and is more fun to watch, Rooney is a better complete footballer (more than just a forward) and I'd rather have him in my team.
But you had to come along and take a cheap shot by going off topic. :roll:

Milanista said:
Well...42 to 6...
ha ha, much better then 48 to 0, clearley some folks think rooney is better, i should have made the poll, "who would you rather have in your squad"

Dermot said:
What did you win? Back some of your pride from the last appauling few seasons?

League cup and a higher league placing.
That's a damn sight more than Man Utd have.

Remember you have won fuck all yet.

And people wonder where teams get the arrogant tab from.

Rooney is a Beast by nature (Top Notch)

honestly it took years for Thierry to be Great.that`s why i compare him to Michael Jordan.Think about it!

Remember how Lampard and Terry went from zero to hero in one season? It happens with many players. Ronney is still young.

beboquintero said:
Rooney is a Beast by nature (Top Notch)

honestly it took years for Thierry to be Great.that`s why i compare him to Michael Jordan.Think about it!
thats where the similarities end

csaunders said:
ha ha, much better then 48 to 0, clearley some folks think rooney is better, i should have made the poll, "who would you rather have in your squad"

Why not make a new poll then? Would be interesting to see, if that'd make much of a difference.

Wouldnt make much of a difference cuz to most, both questions mean the same thing.

RuneEdge said:
Rooney isnt a "NEWB".

on experience level, not the way how he plays, he still needs lots of work and experience to reach pro level

Last edited by a moderator:
csaunders said:
thats where the similarities end
no they both are sponored by nike :lol: anyways T.Henry is the Best to me and when he leaves anyone else would be 2nd,who knows maybe Robinho or Adu or Rooney

Henry is better than Rooney. There is no doubt about this. Rooney is a young player who has a lot to learn and to improve, so we can't compare him with a player like Henry, who is a 28 year-old player that has experience. The fact is that Henry is much better than Rooney at this moment, but who knows what is going to happen? Perhaps in two years Rooney will be better than him. ;)

Don Domenico said:
That would be proven then, that it wouldn't make much of a difference.

I'd then vote Rooney, because he has 8 years on Henry.
If I wanted someone in my sqaud, I have Rooney for another 10 years.

I would have Henry for 3 or 4 tops.

Back
Top Bottom