1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Room thieves!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by JustinAccurate, 24 December 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustinAccurate

JustinAccurate Conference

4 August 2003
    Heading Shooto!
    Heres something that happened twice the other day...

I come back to my room after playing a match and a couple of low pingers joined.

Then they qucikly chose to play against each other and started the match before I could kick them!

So these 2 johnny foreigners have stolen my room called "please dont pick barca" or whatever... madness

2. ChonkTheDonk

ChonkTheDonk Guest

lol gotta be quick m8..

3. johnj201

johnj201 League 2

6 August 2005
    I've had it where one player joins your game with someone before you get a chance to kick them and you are stuck with 2 vs 1.
    Again,Konami's lack of a decent kick option messes things up.

4. JustinAccurate

JustinAccurate Conference

4 August 2003
    Heading Shooto!
    Normally happens when Im trying to add the person I just played with to friends or chatting about something....sneaky bastards! :D

Aye JJ ive had that - I think there should also be a way to mutually agree to quit at any time during the match.

5. johnj201

johnj201 League 2

6 August 2005
    A simple kick option before team select would solve a lot of these problems methinks.
    (i know i said methinks but i got Blackadder box set on DVD for Xmas so its in my head).

6. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

Ive stole sum1 room cos host takes all nite

i need 2 be blue so i can pikc 5mins

if not alt control del to go bk with no lose b4 ma\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ tch start woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo\\:o/

7. Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn League 2

14 May 2006
    London, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    You speak like a mental person on these forums Marc, and I saw you playing today in lobby 4 in the English servers and you were being abusive and racist, so it would be better if you disappeared in all honesty.

8. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

NO MATE THAT FRENCH GUY THEARM HAD A FUCKIN DREAM TEAM IF U BOTHER TO STAY YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN WHY I WAS SAYIN THAT TO HIM

BCOS HE WAS MOUTH OFF ABOUT ENGLSIH PIG AND ALL THAT GUFF

9. Miro

Miro Banned

10 September 2003
    And ? What happened ? Any damage ? U created new one I suppose.

10. arjen-robben

arjen-robben League 2

22 December 2005
    marc how old are you lol

11. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

ok so its ok for eveyone else to say stuff to me but when they do it to me ive had eth buyin new copy of pes6 to start fresh online not postin here any more much better on pesladder

12. arjen-robben

arjen-robben League 2

22 December 2005
    Is that even an English sentence?

Sorry if I offended you before, but you are almost not understandable. Half of what you say I can't even decipher. Learn proper English or don't post at all.
    I'm a Dutch guy for god sake and I'm better at English than you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.