Roma fans Thread

Roma deserved the win but the policing were awful!

i agree with u mate. i wasn't there so i can't actually tell u what happened, but according to what i saw on tv, they were awful :(

.... and the supporters (on both sides, but romans, especially) were even worst.

it's sadly ironic if u think to what happened in the past few days.

man utd site warned english fans about roman attitude...... while their fans were going drunk at the stadium, looking for troubles (at leats 300 of them)......

.... i blamed man utd site for writing that shit, while romans (at least 1 roman) were carrying knives to the stadium........

....what a shame :(

are you sure guys that roma was playing against MU :shock:
what a beautiful show roma but the away goal :(

Roma deserved the win but the policing were awful!

We'll win at Old Trafford but only just. It could go to extra time.

or maybe pens its too close to call. For me the Man of the match was taddei but the next game will be hard with out Perrotta. but come on roma! :)

Roma was a bit naieve in the second half. They tried to go all out, which led to erratic shooting and errors in their orginisation and cost them the goal against. Roma should've remained calm and play man utd of the pitch with more caution. Roma could've, and maybe should've, won 3-0. Roma left man u with still a great shot at qualifying, whereas they should've already decided the tie in their favour. Still think their team is great though.

Roma was a bit naieve in the second half. They tried to go all out, which led to erratic shooting and errors in their orginisation and cost them the goal against. Roma should've remained calm and play man utd of the pitch with more caution. Roma could've, and maybe should've, won 3-0. Roma left man u with still a great shot at qualifying, whereas they should've already decided the tie in their favour. Still think their team is great though.

you're 100% right , mate ;)

I actually think most of the usual stars of Roma played pretty poorly last night. My Man of the Match would probably be Mexes (I think he won every head ball) or even Chivu (masked and all). The quartet of Totti, Mancini (especially), Taddei, and Perotta were not as sharp as usual.

The away goal was a brilliant display of counter-attacking football by Ronaldo and co. Funny that Roma, one of the best counter-attacking teams in Europe, fell victim to a well-executed counter. For me, WAY too much desperate lunges and dives whenever Ronaldo had the ball. If ManU didn't have Ronaldo last night, they would've been nothing. Actually, I'll change my Man of teh Match to Ronaldo, in a losing effort.

vlc2007040615361239bl4.png

United were crap in Rome but hopefully it will be a different story in Manchester. I won't lose too much sleep if we get knocked out of the Champions league by a well organised team like Roma - it's the Premiership we most want this season!

Francesco Totti and Rodrigo Taddei have both recovered from injury to be at Roma’s disposal for the Champions League clash against Manchester United. Good news :)

David Pizzarro I reckon.

Yep. Perrotta normally play as an offensive midfielder, together with taddei and Mancini. Tonight with Pizarro's return we will play with David and de Rossi as CM, Willhelmsson/Taddei/Mancini as Off.Midfielders and Totti as striker. Except for Willy and Cassetti it's Roma default formation :)

Well it's gonna be a while until you get to see Juventus in the Champions League again! :lol:

Good luck tonight Roma, you'll see how PROFESSIONAL & humane policing is done tonight! ;)

United were crap in Rome but hopefully it will be a different story in Manchester. I won't lose too much sleep if we get knocked out of the Champions league by a well organised team like Roma - it's the Premiership we most want this season!

Thats the same with me. I can live with a defeat to a team that was clearly better. Its only when they werent better that it bothers me cuz you know we should have done something about it.
Roma were clearly the better team last week. We'll see how this one goes. I said it before the last game that I had a bad feeling about this one. This time around I'm pretty confident we could do this.

"Juventus were made a scapegoat"!???

No - you paid referees and cheated! :lol:

Just how shit have Roma been so far? Fucking useless.

I've lost a tenner because of you guys, thanks a lot.

That was pathetic, even my local pub side could have put a better performance. Useless, crap, fucking pish.

That was pathetic, even my local pub side could have put a better performance. Useless, crap, fucking pish.

Gotta agree. I feel sorry for your fans tonight your players should hang their heads, that was the single most pathetic performance i've ever seen for a supposed top italian side in all my years of watching European football. No guts, no drive, no creativity, you passed it to their players more than your own.

Then again its a shite CL this year, theres absoloutely no quality in the competition. PSV, Roma, Valencia, Inter, Real Madris all shite.

Back
Top Bottom