1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Roland Garros

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ThomasGOAL, 31 May 2009.

1. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    Roland Garros

Earthquake today Raphael Nadal lose the first game of the carreer in Roland Garros vs Soderling :SHOCK:

2/6 7/6 4/6 6/7

[​IMG]

2. The_Special_One

The_Special_One #helpmemeetgenie

17 August 2007
    Lovely Estoril
    #geniearmy
    Fantastic game by Robin Soderling taking the control of the game early and made an huge exhibition. I think Rafa is tiring, he needs to rest. Today was clear his lack of form.
    The road is open to Federer. Come on Roger!

3. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Come on Murray! :DD I like watching this on Eurosport HD. It's one of the few things they have that is actually HD :LOL:.

4. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

It's great to finally see Nadal knocked out of the competition! :D

Soderling was great, he hit the ball so hard but it very rarely looked uncontrollable - very few players would have been to play against that, and it was surprising given how inconsistent he is and how he's played so far this season.

I'd like to see Federer win it, I think he deserves to finally win the French Open and to have won all 4 slams after the career he's had.

Murray will struggle against Gonzalez I think, he's been playing really well and clay is normally the favourite surface for South Americans while it's probably Murray's least favoured.

I think Del Potro will win, 11 of the last 12 winners have been Spanish or South American so I think it will be him or Gonzalez who will lift the trophy (I hope i'm wrong and it's Federer/Murray :))))

5. arquero7171

arquero7171 The Adboard Creator

31 August 2005
    Argentina
    Argentina
    I am from Argentina but I wish Roger wins R. Garros is the best player ever!

6. The_Special_One

17 August 2007
    Lovely Estoril
    #geniearmy
    Fantastic Soderling once again! 6-1 | 6-3 | 6-1 against Fernando Gonzalez.
    Watch out the swedish player.

7. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

I was right, Gonzalez was too good for Murray :(.

It was against Nikolay Davydenko not Gonzalez, but Soderling does look to be playing really well.

C'mon Federer!!! :)

8. The_Special_One

17 August 2007
    Lovely Estoril
    #geniearmy
    Roger Federer vs Robin Soderling in the final.
    Just one more step for the first Roland Garros title and the career slam.
    Come on Roger!

9. ThomasGOAL

15 March 2003
    France
    i'm for Roger too, can equalises the great Sampras and won Roland Garros for the first time, can be historical !

10. ThomasGOAL

15 March 2003
    France
    Federer become the best tennis player of history !

[​IMG]

Roger Federer beat Robin Söderling (6-1, 7-6, 6-4)

11. The_Special_One

17 August 2007
    Lovely Estoril
    #geniearmy
    Congratulations to the best player of all time. Huge performance by RF today. Now the goal is to become the most sucessful tennis player ever by winning the maximum number of Grad Slams. I think he will win 5 or 6 more.
    Congratulations also to Soderling for his great tournament. Surely he will win a Grand Slam one day.

12. Rantboy

Rantboy International

27 December 2002
    Fluminense FC / Arsenal
    LEGEND! I'm so glad he finally won it. Now it can be said, the best player ever!

13. MokBull

MokBull Banned

25 January 2009
    Cheltenham
    Chelsea
    Now Nadal needs to win the US Open, and we will have the youngest grand slammer in history.

14. The_Special_One

17 August 2007
    Lovely Estoril
    #geniearmy
  15. Kanouté

Kanouté #NewEra

26 April 2008
    sick of seeing djokovic faking injury when he's having a tough game.

16. LFC Albania

LFC Albania Banned

13 October 2012
    Kosova
    Albania NT
    he's watching Barcelona way to much I guess :LOL: