Rock Band Thread

Hey all,

Awesome week a' comin'. Especially if you are as big a fan of the Talking Heads as me (I own every release they ever put out in just about every region on vinyl... just a little obsessed). In addition we're kicking some new flavor in your ear holes with Avenged Sevenfold, The Jam, Oasis, and Rage Against the Machine. The Wii is getting Tom Petty, Judas priest and more in a epic week as well. And we have not forgotten the PSP - Guns 'N Roses and Franz Ferdinand. Believe it.

Tracks available on Xbox 360 (Sept. 1) and PLAYSTATION 3 system (Sept. 3):
• Avenged Sevenfold – “Bat Country”
• The Jam – “A Town Called Malice”
• The Jam – “Going Underground”
• Oasis – “Supersonic” (Live)
• Rage Against the Machine – “Guerilla Radio”
• Talking Heads – “And She Was”
• Talking Heads – “Crosseyed & Painless”
• Talking Heads – “Girlfriend is Better”
• Talking Heads – “Once in a Lifetime”
• Talking Heads – “Take Me to the River”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as Talking Heads Pack 01 and as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 system.

:SHOCK: I'm going to have to get it all

• The Jam – “A Town Called Malice”
• The Jam – “Going Underground”

OMG I nearly just cummed myself!!!!!!!!!!

:SHOCK:

:BAND:

I do CW.

I've not managed to get around to RB2 yet but am awating the Beatles :)

PM me and I'll send it down to you.

Cheers
Shooto

2009-37.jpg

I've got Rock Band and Rock Band 2 and I've exported the RB songs to RB2, also I have a lot of downloaded songs. If I'm connected to Xbox Live I can play all songs fine. However, if I'm not connected to XBL I can't play ANY RB tracks and can only play a very limited number of downloaded tracks.

Now surely this can't be right, seeing as I've paid to download the songs and also paid to export RB songs to RB2?!

Help needed and appreciated! Cheers

I had that problem on the 360 for all of my downloaded titles and DLC. When I was connected to live they would all work but if I was offline none of them would.

Fuck me gently. Surely this can't be right?! And why is it that only some of the downloaded ones work and other don't?

I can't help you Tim but I can say that I had both the RB1 songs and DLC and had no trouble with either of them...so it's a problem on your end and not a stupid decision by Harmonix.

Back
Top Bottom