Robinho?

HBK

Non-League
20 January 2005
Hi ,can u tell me where Robinho is?I can't find him;// I searched for him in the WE SHOP but i couldn't find him,is he in the game?10x

Last edited:
In which club does it play ??
Because I use WE8LE with "gansta style" patch, and I don't find him... :-(

Well,i can't find him..ROFL;/
What is his name ?Didn't understand,sorry;/
Btw Adriano ruled yesterday in the final against Argentina:)

What is Robinho's position in the game?CF or OMF?I found two guys that should be him-Rivelino and Jairzinho?Is he one of them?:)

Last edited:
You have to buy him in the WE shop then after 1 seanson he will be available to buy in ML. He will also be in the free players ection in edit mode. But you need to buy him first, also buy Freddy Adu.

If your game is not patched and is japanese, go the we-shop and the first letter of his japanese name is like a square, which stands for "ro".

The game is patched in english but still i CANT find him...
the brazilian players in the PES-SHOP are:
Amoroso-CF
Vinicius-CBT
Toledo Machado-SMF
Elson-CMF
Simplicio-DMF
Babu-WF
None of them is Robinho i guess..;)

That's strange, I use the gangsta patch too and he is on the subs for brasil, without buying him or anything!!!

Well i guess that the guy who did your patch has removed robinho from the WE_shop and replaced him, simplicio shouldnt be in teh WE-shop :s he plays for Parma.

HBK said:
The game is patched in english but still i CANT find him...
the brazilian players in the PES-SHOP are:
Amoroso-CF
Vinicius-CBT
Toledo Machado-SMF
Elson-CMF
Simplicio-DMF
Babu-WF
None of them is Robinho i guess..;)

You idiot lol. There's more players than that :lol:, press :r1: and go through ALL the players and he is there 100%. Make sure your in the WE-shop in the option menu!

mattster12 said:
You idiot lol. There's more players than that :lol:, press :r1: and go through ALL the players and he is there 100%. Make sure your in the WE-shop in the option menu!

ROFL...there aren't more players!Of course i press R1 LOL,i ain't so noob:)But just there isn't Robinho...;)Anyway,i will play without him

lol ok ;) But he is defo there cos I bought him and also Adu. But you could just create him if you want him that bad :D

Back
Top Bottom