Robert Enke is dead (24.08.1977 - 10.11.2009)

Red_Phoenix

4 July 2005
Hamburg, Germany
14918779.jpg

The German NT keeper died tonight.

It is said that he has committed suicide.

RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard this on SSN. Terrible news indeed.

And he had lost his daughter as well aged just two a few years back.

Sincere condolences. What a waste of a life. :(

R.I.P

Robert, you will be missed in the world, and in football, a big loss to the game.

If it is suicide it's a shame that he felt this was the only way out, but nothing can stop you once you've decided it's time to go.

You will be missed.

I still can't believe it!

Enke was a great character and a great keeper. he was one of the best germany ever had.

Robert WE WILL MISS YOU!!! Rest in Peace

he was playing last sunday for the first time in weeks and now this

incredible.

rip, a great person.

Rest in peace Robert, we'll never forget your fantastic saves when you were with us!

We are terible sorry for you to not acomplish your promise: To finish your carrer in Benfica...

You'll be missed...

enke90svv4.jpg

1556721.jpg

Just a side note, mate... He played the week before as well and he welcomed back so warm and hearty by the Hannover supporters that this seems so unreal.

sorry, not following hannover that closely. doesn't change that fact that 2 days ago he was playing in front of what, 40.000 people? told the press afterwards all the normal stuff and today he is dead. just so unreal.

and i am feeling incredibly sad for his wife and the 2nd daughter. it's just not fair.

really a tragic news... and the fact that he had sons makes it even more tragic.:(
whatever brought him to this decision, let's just hope he found some peace. :((

The more information they reveal, the more unreal and gruesome the whole thing becomes...

He had parked his Porsche near the track and walked right on it when the train approached...

And the way his advisor comments on all this makes me think that this guy knows much more than he tells...

Yeah very sad news indeed. He signed for Barca in 2002 if i'm not mistaken. Also think Man U enquired about him in 2001.

RIP Rob

Back
Top Bottom