Road to Euro 2012

This our 3rd win in a row in this competition. :)
Moldova 0 - 2 Hungary

YouTube - MOLDOVA - MAGYARORSZÃG: 0-2 (0-1) - 2011.09.06.

Now we only have to win our last match against Finland and hope that Sweden will not get more than 2 points in their last two matches against Finland and the Netherlands so we can grab that damn 2nd spot.
Maybe its to much to hope for from Finalnd...but Sweden and Finland are really i mean really "lovely" neighbours. :P
So cmon Finland! 2 country will cheer for you this time! ;)

Last edited:
I can't help but hope Belgium play better than us against Germans. We were just pwned and seemt helpless. I don't want to see this team in Finals.

GRE.png
2 - 0
CRO.png

Now we need only 1 point against
GEO.png

to assure we are first and that we will be in

POL.png
and
UKR.png
next summer

Hmm, to be honest for me to be a big sensation if Estonia will going the Euro, and not Serbia ... :ROLL::D

3 points in Slovenia, and play-off round here we come!
:TTTH: Man, when you play with this team, anything can be said only after the final whistle. Although Slovenia has already lost all chances to qualify for Euro 2012, but I do not think they will play a "slipshod". I suggest that your team will well prepared for this meeting and to play as an equal contender himself, otherwise, I think, you are likely waiting for the "second Maribor" (tested on Russian team November 18, 2010). :D

9 Matches. 9 Wins. 27 Points. 31:6 Goals. 1 Win left.

Nothing more to say.
Hm, German quality! :D

Last edited:
Belgium need a win against Germany...and there's a possibility that the two best players are out injured: Hazard and Mertens.

There's also good news: Van Buyten is suspended.

:TTTH: Man, when you play with this team, anything can be said only after the final whistle. Although Slovenia has already lost all chances to qualify for Euro 2012, but I do not think they will play a "slipshod". I suggest that your team will well prepared for this meeting and to play as an equal contender himself, otherwise, I think, you are likely waiting for the "second Maribor" (tested on Russian team November 18, 2010). :D

With our hopeless mascot coach, and lousy team spirit we can only rely on our individual quality and more-less firm defence (Vidić, Ivanović, Subotić, Kolarov..). I think we can win over there but in play-off round well I don't know...But if we can't handle the pressure and do not win in away match over a decent but not too strong opponent then we don't deserve place among Europe's best NT's. I mean 1 out of possible 6 points against Estonia, and that embarrassing game in Belgrade when we lost 3-1. But thats our Serbian mentality - underrate weaker teams and than pay for it. :)

So we should just stay positive and optimistic, and that match will show should we stay or should we keep going on. If we win GREAT, if not good luck to Estonia! :BOP:

Last edited:
With our hopeless mascot coach, and lousy team spirit we can only rely on our individual quality and more-less firm defence (Vidić, Ivanović, Subotić, Kolarov..). I think we can win over there but in play-off round well I don't know...But if we can't handle the pressure and win in away match over a decent but not too strong opponent then we don't deserve place among Europe's best NT's. I mean 1 out of possible 6 points against Estonia, and that embarrassing game in Belgrade when we lost 3-1. But thats our Serbian mentality - underrate weaker teams and than pay for it. :)

So we should just stay positive and optimistic, and that match will show should we stay or should we keep going on. If we win GREAT, if not good luck to Estonia! :BOP:
Okay, look, good luck in a Maribor! :TU:

Back
Top Bottom