RIP Jeremy Beadle

I knew he was admitted to hospital but didn't know it was so serious. RIP.

I remember Beadle's About, loved that show, the pranks he played had so much of a legacy that even now when someone talks about being the subject of a prank they say "I was waiting for Jeremy Beadle to walk in with his microphone". He also did You've Been Framed before ITV replaced him with that fat cow off Emmerdale, don't think he was on TV much after that.

Couldn't believe it when a mate told me he'd died of pneumonia, quite a shock! RIP :(

Crazy Beadles about was great!

I saw him on the tube once reading a paper with his little hand.

Sad to here - Its right to say I am much more upset with this news than bloody Heath Ledger!

Rest in peace Mr Beadle. All I can say to Jesus and God is 'Watch out Beadles about!!!'

ITV should make a new show:

Beadle's Not About

(I'll get my coat.)

After the death of Jeremy beadle tomorrow at noon there will be a minutes silence. Thats when the big hand meets the little hand.

Jeremy Beadles funeral will be a low key affair, just a few family and friends at his local. The pub has agreed to lay on a small finger buffet.

Jeremy Beadles funeral will be a low key affair, just a few family and friends at his local. The pub has agreed to lay on a small finger buffet.

I literally struggled to read that out to Laura because I was laughing so much. :lmao: :applause:

I literally struggled to read that out to Laura because I was laughing so much. :lmao: :applause:

Who's Laura?

gtfo.jpg

Beadle has requested his remains be recycled into compost and scattered on his garden. ITV sources say he could be back in early autumn with "watch out Beadles a sprout".

RIP Jeremy.

It has been reported that Undertakers noted that Jeremy Beadle had a small penis, however they did say on the other hand it was totally massive.

FD

Back
Top Bottom