1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

RIP Gustavo Cerati - 1959-2014

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by user name 99, 4 September 2014.

1. user name 99

user name 99 Death Ramp

25 May 2011
    Buenos Aires
    CA Independiente, Arsenal
    Hi guys, I wanted to leave my condolences to a true idol of mine, Argentinian musician Gustavo Cerati, who has passed away this noon after being 4 years into a coma. Besides being one of the most influent and talented voices of Latin American rock, it touches me even deeper since his life was the topic of a project I presented at school two weeks ago, by which I could get to know him even better than before. An amasing singer, an incredible guitarist and an even better person. Gracias totales.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 4 September 2014
  2. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    RIP
    Never HEARD of him to BE HONEST, but i will do a Searcy fors his music, i'm curious. Can you compare or describe his music ?

3. user name 99

user name 99 Death Ramp

25 May 2011
    Buenos Aires
    CA Independiente, Arsenal
    Last edited: 5 September 2014