Resident Evil 6

Anyone been playing the demo yet?

Had a quick go this morning, as Leon on his Campaign mode. Was decent enough. I forgot how close the camera is to the character on these games. Was a bit odd, as during the game, some random from XBL joined up as Helena for some co-op action, mid-chapter. Seemed to work quite well, mind.

A 9.5 on IGN means it is pretty good.

Unfortunetely for me IGN has lost all credibility as there reviews always give games a 9.

I am old and I still work to a 5 is average, 6 could be worth a try, 7 is a good game, 8 is a great game, 9 is an absolute must play, 10 is un heard of as no game is perfect.

IGN just give everything a 9 these days.

Last edited:
The game has got really bad reviews. 6/10 eurogamer, 4.5/10 gamespot.

I wasn't gonna try it anyway, i didn't like the demo, it felt like a rip off a zillion of other games.

Was looking forward to it but it just seems to hectic for me. And then I have yet to play Resi 5 which I haven't been able to get into yet despite several tries. Resi 4 is one of my favorite games ever, bought a Gamecube for it, no regrets.

The game has got really bad reviews. 6/10 eurogamer, 4.5/10 gamespot.

I wasn't gonna try it anyway, i didn't like the demo, it felt like a rip off a zillion of other games.

Yeah, what was once a groundbreaking series has degenerated into a mish-mashed Gears of War rip-off. The demo was slick but repetitive, yet certain parts felt antiquated. Can't be bothered getting this either to be honest.

I guess it's slightly rough justice that lots and lots of games ripped off the formula they created with RE4, but Capcom clearly haven't adapted to stay ahead of the competition. Gears of War probably ripped off from RE4 yet now this game feels like its stealing ideas. Them's the breaks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom