Resident Evil 2 REMAKE

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by gabe.paul.logan, 24 January 2019.

1. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Golden Boot Winner

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    The hell is wrong with this forum that i had to make this thread on launch day?

[​IMG]

Last edited: 24 January 2019
  2. bsmaff

bsmaff International

11 August 2003
    Welwyn Garden
    Exeter City
    Pre-ordered and bought on Xbox.

Demo was ok, ran like shit on PC.

But been getting some excellent reviews so hoping the full game is better than the demo and the number of Zombies is reduced to make it scarier and more atmospheric.
    I liked the originals as you didn't know what was round the corner is there a Zombie there or not, but in the demo they were everywhere, so there is no suspense or atmosphere.

Just initial thoughts, but this is one of my most anticipated games this year along with Shenmue and Last of Us 2, so just don't want to be disappointed.

gabe.paul.logan likes this.
  3. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Golden Boot Winner

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    Agree demo was ok. But nothing extraordenary for me... although about the suspense i liked the way the fixed cam angles are substituted with tight and lot of narrow angled corridors so you cant see much what around the corner.

I probably buy it sooner or later. Still had to finish RE0 first and i have RE7 on PC too untouched with all the dlcs.

4. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    This place has gone to the dogs.

Buzzy likes this.
  5. Buzzy

Buzzy Evoweb Jester/Stadboardmaker.

14 December 2006
    Cyberspace
    Liverpool