Report Cheaters/Bad Language to Konami

i wonder how people quit games withour losing any ranking points.
those are the biggest pussies at all.

some days ago i checked total ranking - the no. 3 had more than 800 points while playing 50 games >> w:47 d:2 l:1

It's a shame that konami isn't capable of stopping this nonsense...

i wonder how people quit games withour losing any ranking points.
those are the biggest pussies at all.

some days ago i checked total ranking - the no. 3 had more than 800 points while playing 50 games >> w:47 d:2 l:1

It's a shame that konami isn't capable of stopping this nonsense...

Its easy.

If the game starts off with a green connection you just have to make it red for 10 to 30 seconds and the game is cancelled.
But if you do it when the ball is yellow , most of the time it will not work.
There has to be a big difference between the connection at the start and during the game in order for the "this connection has worsened" message to appear.

that's not what i mean.
btw the issue u mentioned i have only realized in the beginning of online pes2010. right now i often play against players with connection lowering during the game up to laggin with 2 or 3 seconds BUT for weeks those games weren't quit by the server / game itself.

what i meant in my previous post is quitting by the opponent while they are losing (in the last minutes or when the score gap is 3 or mor goals).
this is really annyoing. I also lost game 6:1 and 5:1 but I never thought about cut the connection and quit the game.
normally you will receive points when your opponent cuts his connection.
but I often realized that some fakers found a way to "quit" games without losing points. those players should be banned forever !!!

the penaltys seem to be bugy or cheated aswell, some loose but get the win or the draw

basically ranked is a mess...

penalty shootout doesn't effect the ranking points.
it doesn't matter if you win or lose - only the result after 90 or 120 min is important.
if the result was drawn the player with higher ranking points will lose some and the other one will gain points - no matter who wins the penalty-shootout.
i agree the complete ranking system is really a mess...

ah ok, explains it

coz i heard it from some mates, so they didnt knew it
i saw their status on penaltys n afterwards the stats n thought wtf :D

Back
Top Bottom